Marvel Super Heroes

Yung Fly + Flashy

So this is all just gonna plant the seeds for the start of the Civil War storyline?

are they making another iron man movie?

because i think this might be the one that somewhat to the end Stark becomes S.h.i.e.l.d director

but it seems that he is the one who creates ultron so i dunno how likley that is,

X-Men: Apocalypse to Shoot in Montreal
Source: Journal De Montreal 

September 4, 2014

apocaslypseheader.jpg

Journal De Montreal (via CJAD) has confirmed that the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse will shoot in Montreal once again, with set constructionicon1.png to begin at the end of this year and cameras to roll starting in April of 2015. The production will set up shop in Mel's Studio, the home of this year's X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Little is known about the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse, though we do know that it will take place in the 1980s and will focus primarily on the returning cast members from X-Men: First Class. The film will also see some of the original cast members return as well as some younger versions of former characters (such as Gambit and Nightcrawler). Bryan Singer will return to direct the film from a script by Simon Kinberg, Mike Dougherty, and Dan Harris.

X-Men: Apocalypse is set for release on May 27, 2016.

giphy.gif

• Ant-Man - July 17, 2015 (Already announced, no news on this today)

Captain America: Civil War - May 6th 2016

Doctor Strange - November 4th, 2016

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 (title TBD) – May 5th, 2017

Thor: Ragnarok – July 28th, 2017

Black Panther - November 3rd, 2017 (Announced that Chadwick Boseman will be Black Panther)

Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 - May 4 2018

Captain Marvel – July 6th 2018 – (Announced that it's based on Carol Danvers character)

Inhumans – November 2nd 2018

Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 - May 3 2019

Hopefully there will be a time in the near future where 90% of films released aren't shit CGI-heavy comic book adaptations aimed at teenagers and middle aged white men with beards who aren't Muslim.

go through the trailer thread, loads of CGI-free films aged at adults. 

not everyday blockbuster

it will no doubt be a Captain America and Iron Man film with cameos from the rest.

this is what I'm not feeling. I'd rather they didn't include the likes of Loki, Peter Quill, Rocket, Thor, Quicksilver, if they're not gonna get a good amount of screen time.

that's why I go for the standalone films. of which I think most are better than the Iron Man films, bar Iron Man 1

that said, if Guardians of the Galaxy gets sequels independent of Avengers, I'm happy, their group film used all the characters better than the Avengers film to me

I do agree with your bit on Iron man, one epic film followed by 2 horrible ones. as a film franchise

Captain America>>>>Thor>>>>>Iron Man

but for popularity and money making it's not that time. You have to rate Downey still because he is the only reason those 2 iron man films weren't entirely hated.

1st thor was trash imo

captain america is deffo the best tho

im sly pissed that downey jr push & more or less got a co star role in cap 3

as much as i want to see the civil war its goin to be some next thing as they cant have spiderman in it

im hoping Dr Strange is good

Benedict Cumberbatch is playin him

looking foward to black panther too

• 2 weeks later...