Marvel Super Heroes

Yung Fly + Flashy

Will be sick. Glad to see a lot of the Black Panther caste will be involved.

Hearing how the Hulk and Thor get totally fucked up when they move away from the asgard ship, they get sent flying. Don' know what happens to the rest of the asgardians though

On 02/03/2018 at 10:17 PM, Toney Barton said:

The character development for BP wasn't as strong as I'd hoped, started a bit quick for me, but the film came into it's own just before the half way mark.

The plot was good and unexpected, the decodings on youtube are killing me.

Michael B Jordan brought that energy, fantastic performance.

Was good seeing Africans from UK, US and Africa coming together to make this spectacle.

Decent film.

Tbh, the Black Panther character I thought was more interesting in civil war.

Fight scenes in black panther probably the worst I've seen in the MCU

Accents were all terrible except the 1 guy that challenged him when he was meant to ascend to the throne

Not enough rivalry between hero and villain for me, should have removed the white man criminal altogether and just had Michael B rob the ting in Korea so they could meet then for the first time. 

Out of all the origin films I'd say all are better than Black Panther except Captain America

Need to re watch GOTG 2 and Dr Strange as Infinity War prep.

or if You're keeping Andy Serkis, remove Michael B

we have half a film of him chasing Andy Serkis then half a film of him trying to reclaim his throne from Michael B

I'd rather a whole film with a steady rivalry building than 1 ending then 1 starting then ending. 

and keeping Michael B would be more in line with the film's black hype

Nobody said anything about Ironman 1 or GOTG 1 because they’re both better than Black Panther. 

Antman an is not better neither is Thor “LOTR rip-off” 1 

/ that’s unlucky mate but pretty much everyone else enjoyed it having the 2 “rivalries”. Tbh I think if you want a film with “rivalries” this is probably the wrong film for you. 

The film was good. Yes, I preferred Black Panther in Civil War, but this film cannot be called shit, poor, terrible or meh. TBH, I'm more looking forward to Infinity War, since a lot of the action is gonna happen on edge of the main city in Wakanda, what's gonna happen? Where is the soul stone? 

/

Blade needs to be brought in!

On 3/23/2018 at 6:43 AM, Lens said:

Fight scenes in black panther probably the worst I've seen in the MCU

Accents were all terrible except the 1 guy that challenged him when he was meant to ascend to the throne

Not enough rivalry between hero and villain for me, should have removed the white man criminal altogether and just had Michael B rob the ting in Korea so they could meet then for the first time. 

Out of all the origin films I'd say all are better than Black Panther except Captain America

Need to re watch GOTG 2 and Dr Strange as Infinity War prep.

i agree 

if im being honest black panther was dire 

if it wenret an all black cast i wouldve given it a 2 at best