Sign in to follow this  
Yung Fly + Flashy

Marvel Super Heroes

Guest Esquilax

Yeah, he's the first incarnation which means it's WW2 periodLooks good to me TBH, elaborate costume. Chris Evans was a good casting choice

Guest Triple XXX

says its gonna be modern daylike how Stan Lee did it in the 60's, gonna start in WWII then get frozen or whatever and come back modern dayi thinkthats what i read anyways

watched iron man 2havnt seen 1, but that was some shitty film manno story line

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

no idea who the f*ck Thor is but that looks good, heard of that Greek crap bt not aware of the superherokinda sounds like someone with a lisp sayin saw

Guest Esquilax
no idea who the f*ck Thor is but that looks good, heard of that Greek crap bt not aware of the superherokinda sounds like someone with a lisp sayin saw
Bruv.

Will be weird seeing Captain America cos that guy will just be human torch in my head, I dunno
yh i jus clocked that, kinda dumb how they gonna do the avenger movie now???

Thor was mehDecent film, looked good but it seemed like they could have easilly made the film longer. Could have made it more epic. The girl chilled with Thor once and now she's in love? dpmo f*ck*ng slagAnyways, there was a character in the film that was working for SHEILD. Apprently it was a big marvel character but i didn't know who it was. He seemed like a hitman and had a Bow, but you never saw him fight in the end.Stay for after the credits as usual. It's not about Cpt America though! which everyone thought it was. Won't say what its about but it wasn't the best lolEdit: it was Hawkeye! Ahhhh they should of had him do something

Thor was mehDecent film, looked good but it seemed like they could have easilly made the film longer. Could have made it more epic. The girl chilled with Thor once and now she's in love? dpmo f*ck*ng slagAnyways, there was a character in the film that was working for SHEILD. Apprently it was a big marvel character but i didn't know who it was. He seemed like a hitman and had a Bow, but you never saw him fight in the end.Stay for after the credits as usual. It's not about Cpt America though! which everyone thought it was. Won't say what its about but it wasn't the best lolEdit: it was Hawkeye! Ahhhh they should of had him do something
Have to see this as its been getting good reviews from critics so farppl have already been posting up the Easter Egg at the end of the movie on blogs/sites already...Marvel are taking them down once spotted so you have to be quick to watch them