Sign in to follow this  
Yung Fly + Flashy

Marvel Super Heroes

Was it a coincidence that Marvel used Punisher to dead Justice League, then used the Avengers trailer to dead the DC television crossover week?

Zero fucks ever given by Marvel.

The Punisher>>>>>>>>

Marvel needed a strong season like that after how underwhelming Iron Fist and The Defenders was

/

And speaking of Marvel I didn't read or see anything about season 5 of Agents of SHIELD so the new direction they've taken caught me off guard. 

• Thanks 1

Disney bought 21st Century Fox

Marvel Studios has control of X-Men again :D

I smell a reboot

23 hours ago, dub said:

Disney bought 21st Century Fox

Marvel Studios has control of X-Men again :D

I smell a reboot

!!!!!!!!!

Marvel/Disney confirmed that they'll allow future deadpool films to be rated R. If that is the case then they need to bring in Blade and have his trilogy. 

4 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Marvel/Disney confirmed that they'll allow future deadpool films to be rated R. If that is the case then they need to bring in Blade and have his trilogy. 

niceeee

no way they were downgrading 700m deadpool.

Hoping to see a proper xmen and deadpool crossover. And while we're at it any danger the x-men can sneak into infinity war part two :ph34r:

and also also another reboot reboot of fantastic four thanks.

s'all i want for xmas 2018/19

26 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

@Greens Daredevil was good imo. You'll probably llike season 2 more than 1 as The Punisher is in it.

I hated daredevil in the defenders though, but that could just be cause the whole thing was trash. So is it more that vibe or is it more punisher vibe. 

Irondust (I didn't even write that on purpose but I ain't changing it) is a dead super hero anyway. Can't believe man got a show. Smh.

its the whole crossover thing, the success of The Avengers hyped them at the potential of what it can do

if anything, Ironfist and The Defenders goes into the pile of content that tells people "we don't really need that much Marvel in our lives"