Marvel Super Heroes

Yung Fly + Flashy

21 hours ago, Thizz said:

Best Marvel film yet.

This film and Deadpool were definitely my favourites.  Got back from watching it a couple of hours ago and definitely think I could watch it again.  Need to watch the other relevant Marvel movies to prepare for Infinity War.

Sidenote: Michael B Jordan's physique was sick.  Aiming for that come summer next year.

@Em Dott please watch them in the order of release.

Film was good and the plot was decent. They had to start with a reflective to make a good initial film, like Iron Man.

Venom......... why are Sony too stupid to not just ask Marvel to make a 18 version and have some form of linkage to the MCU? They need that backing, they haven't learned with Homecoming? SMH!

Looking forward to Infinity War tbh

nah, Marvel films have near to no plot these days

maybe just the Wolverine films have a little substance because Hugh Jackman demands it

wtf was Thor Ragnarok? were the Thor movies always trying so hard with the comedy? or they tried to apply the Guardians of the Galaxy comedy factor too generously?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, dub said:

nah, Marvel films have near to no plot these days

maybe just the Wolverine films have a little substance because Hugh Jackman demands it

wtf was Thor Ragnarok? were the Thor movies always trying so hard with the comedy? or they tried to apply the Guardians of the Galaxy comedy factor too generously?

Wolverine films were terrible, except the last one. And tbh I wouldn’t trust Disney now they’ve acquired fox with wolverine.

Lol at Disney not saving marvel. Disney saved marvel. They'll save xmen and fantastic 4 like they saved spider man.

The plots may be predictable, but they are enjoyable.

Ragnarok was a good film. The dark world was shit though.

/

Disney stated they are up for keeping deadpool an 18.

Venom is a sony product and they have been shit with marvel, not understanding that they demand action & not just a soppy love story.

Black Panther was good. The best, no! But good. Looking forward to infinity war.

The character development for BP wasn't as strong as I'd hoped, started a bit quick for me, but the film came into it's own just before the half way mark.

The plot was good and unexpected, the decodings on youtube are killing me.

Michael B Jordan brought that energy, fantastic performance.

Was good seeing Africans from UK, US and Africa coming together to make this spectacle.

Decent film.