imo he came to early in the time line like if you thing about it

prob the most powerful mutant got beat by rookies

other then that i thought it was just ok

worse on so far tho

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Civil War was nice. Airport fight was epic.

forgot how little story these films have though, not that I care much for Avengers storylines, but X-Men and Spiderman were top TV shows (albeit cartoons) when I was growing up, would be great if they could make a series on the production levels of Game of Thrones 

to avoid clashes between TV and Film they're doing exactly that, but with less popular characters

I've heard Daredevil is better than Flash and Arrow, any truth in that?

Civil War had story, only reason You'd say it didn't is if You're not interested in Winter Soldier?

But baring in mind it's a Captain America film (I would have called it Avengers: Civil War), it's reasonable that the guy who is meant to take over as Captain America has a big part in this. 

Daredevil is good. Jessica Jones was okay, not really worth mentioning though. Luke Cage dropping soon, supposed to have a really good hiphop soundtrack.

The Shield series was uninteresting when I watched the first few episodes but I don't think its produced by Marvel.

Civil War has little story, as do the Avengers films. I mean compare them with the first Captain America film and there's so much more space for story and character development because it's not jam-packed with characters who need to come in, say/do something meaningful/memorable because they're played by a top celebrity or are a special character or might be important to a future storyline so they need to develop a little bit of character in advance.

21 hours ago, dub said:

Civil War has little story, as do the Avengers films. I mean compare them with the first Captain America film and there's so much more space for story and character development because it's not jam-packed with characters who need to come in, say/do something meaningful/memorable because they're played by a top celebrity or are a special character or might be important to a future storyline so they need to develop a little bit of character in advance.

I get what You're saying about the Avengers films, it just doesn't apply to the Civil War film. 
There is a full story arc on the Winter Soldier with development:

Winter Soldier is framed for the murder of Black Panther's dad

Authorities go after Winter Soldier, Captain America helps him escape

We learn Winter Soldier is mentally programmed, and how, and that he can snap out of it which explains sometimes it being "him" and sometimes it not

Black Panther joins in the chase, leading to Winter Soldier being captured

Winter Soldier is mentally programmed again, and does madness

It's revealed that Winter Soldier killed Iron Man's parents while programmed.

They have that fight and Winter Soldier escapes

Black Panther takes Winter Soldier in to work on his mental programming

I've probably missed parts but that's the gist. Full Winter Soldier story arc

I'm guessing Your view is based on other characters not also having a full story arc, but that isn't really the point, they are there as additional characters to a Winter Soldier story (and to market the film as Winter Soldier and Black Panther isn't bringing in the same audience as it would with Iron Man, Captain America and Spiderman added to the mix)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...