The Blind Side

Angelo

The Blind Side = Brilliant film.The fact that I have the BIGGEST soft spot for Sandra Bullock and would cut off my left ball for her is completely irrelevant.
i think you and i have the same taste in women, although to be fair i think most males have a soft spot for sandra bullock.

• 2 weeks later...

i love the blind side yehbut towards the endit's like they were sitting brainstorming the film at the end, and they got the story board out and were likedudes and dudettes, we need to add an extra twist to this story it's leaving too dry and nothing pivotal has happenedlets make it so the whole college fiasco happensyeh yeh yeh add that/i hated the whole college fiasco sh*t got long from that point like...really...

• 1 month later...
The Blind Side gets a 9/10, enjoyed it thoroughly, Sandra plays her role brilliantly!I also would award her milf of the year award, some parts had my eyes wide open due to her sexyness.
Good movie but would you say her acting was Oscar worthy? I see her Oscar more as a lifetime achievment award.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

just seen The Blind Side

OH EM GEE

best film ive seen since Blood Diamond, top 5 selected

that sh*t touched me i could proper relate to the kids emotions and sh*t i swear i wanted to buss a tear at a few points i aint even gonna lie

gonna buy the bluray now and get the book, didnt even know it was a true story

thank you John Lee Hancock & Michael Lewis

• Downvote 2

• 3 months later...

gonna go down to Foyles and run through this list once my internet has been upgraded

http://garidavies.me.uk/2009/04/11/film4-great-adaptations-season/

this will be my summer project, read then watch these, apart from shit ones like Bride & Prejudice

anyone got a more recent list? this is from 09, gonna get the Blind Side book cos i love that film

http://garidavies.me...tations-season/

this will be my summer project, read then watch these, apart from sh*t ones like Bride & Prejudice

anyone got a more recent list? this is from 09, gonna get the Blind Side book cos i love that film

Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy

The Descendants

127 Hours

Hugo

Precious

The Ides of March

Moneyball

Social Network

True Grit

Recommend for Your experiment that for some You watch film first, mix it up a little.

I've found if I read book first I never enjoy film, but if I watch film first I enjoy, then enjoy book

• Upvote 1

http://garidavies.me...tations-season/

this will be my summer project, read then watch these, apart from sh*t ones like Bride & Prejudice

Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy

The Descendants

127 Hours

Hugo

Precious

The Ides of March

Moneyball

Social Network

True Grit

Recommend for Your experiment that for some You watch film first, mix it up a little.

I've found if I read book first I never enjoy film, but if I watch film first I enjoy, then enjoy book

pos, will look into those