Precious Metals - Junk Silver, Bullion, etc

Mr. Martinez

Anyone hold any physical precious metals?

I first began to put together a silver stash a couple years back, mostly junk 90% coins

Jumping back on now, copping some more junk silver and a couple bullion silver coins

Anyone involved? If so - where do you cop?

Junk silver is a good fail-safe in the event that a major crisis strikes. We edge closer to one everyday, I recommend everyone at least have a handful of coins at their disposal.

+

If only you would've listened when told to buy bitcoins a year ago 

But that's not so bad, those 'if onlys' could've enhanced your economic situation in the present world.

I'm talking about doing a few things that could potentially save your life WHEN the worst happens

WHEN shit hits the fan and tesco's doesn't have any food for you, and your FIAT is worthless, you will for a moment think of VIP2 and say..

If only I would've listened that nice Saturday morning, when told to buy silver junk coins. 

• Upvote 1

+

If only you would've listened when told to buy bitcoins a year ago

But that's not so bad, those 'if onlys' could've enhanced your economic situation in the present world.

I'm talking about doing a few things that could potentially save your life WHEN the worst happens

WHEN sh*t hits the fan and tesco's doesn't have any food for you, and your FIAT is worthless, you will for a moment think of VIP2 and say..

If only I would've listened that nice Saturday morning, when told to buy silver junk coins.

I have mad amounts of copper/brass

I'm surviving

Silver is a good shout; been keeping an eye on it as an easy investment and its price rise over the past 5 years has been crazy.

Will never be as high as gold but its increasing exponentially.

If you have any spare or looking to invest in bullion with spare cash, it sounds like a decent investment.

Yea that's one of the reasons I made this thread yesterday

if you're interested in an investment BULLION silver is a good bet.

I'm more talking about purchasing a few dozen junk silver coins for safe keeping in the time of an emergency. 

It'll cost you around £100. Can't go wrong, specially if you do so now.

Timebomb, I recommend ebay for junk silver coins. Catch some good bargains in there sometimes. Don't be deterred from bidding on American listings. With shipping incl. it can still work out cheaper than some of the UK ones.

In times of crisis, silver would be more useful for bartering for goods, etc with people rather than gold which can be worth a lot more and make transactions more difficult.

• Upvote 2

Yea that's one of the reasons I made this thread yesterday

if you're interested in an investment BULLION silver is a good bet.

I'm more talking about purchasing a few dozen junk silver coins for safe keeping in the time of an emergency. 

It'll cost you around £100. Can't go wrong, specially if you do so now.

Timebomb, I recommend ebay for junk silver coins. Catch some good bargains in there sometimes. Don't be deterred from bidding on American listings. With shipping incl. it can still work out cheaper than some of the UK ones.

In times of crisis, silver would be more useful for bartering for goods, etc with people rather than gold which can be worth a lot more and make transactions more difficult.

Are these silver coins some form of old currency or just silver in coin shape?

Where you buy bullion from? It's crazy how much the price can vary from certified to the different grades.

Yea how do u go about acquiring bullion?