Liam Neeson thread

Grafter

whos seen 'Taken' starrin liam neeson?quite a good film, intense
It was ok, but it played on American fears of foreign countries; everyone wants to kidnap americans - or in the case of arabs want to f*ck their virginal daughters ( you notice how they couldn't possibly have standard bodyguards and instead employ ninja star throwing persian assasins) . And oh dear her friend died, but it was ok because she was a whore who was willing to sleep with the first guy she met in france so realy she got her comeuppance.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Watched Non-Stop - Liam Neeson was what I expect of Liam Neeson, was also a typical role of his. 

Good watch, I would say as good as Unknown, good plot overall. 

Incumbent, Bane, what did You think of Trance? I also agree with that shot of Rosario Dawson being very enjoyable. Her voice throughout the film as well.  :love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Watched Non-Stop - Liam Neeson was what I expect of Liam Neeson, was also a typical role of his. 

Good watch, I would say as good as Unknown, good plot overall. 

Caught this on Friday night, was actually quite a decent watch, the big reveal at the end was utterly atrocious though. 

• 1 month later...