Sign in to follow this  
zlastboss

Anchorman

im downloading the anchorman as i type thisunderated sick sick funny film
Is that the film with Nicolas Cage and Michael Caine?Thought the film was very surreal, could have been cuz I was buzzed at the time but it was differentCan't even really explain my thoughts on that film actually Kinda reminded me of Garden State (which incidently I thought was over-pretentious and sh*t)

I know about Anchorman, THAT'S sick if a lil rinsed nowThere's another film The Anchorman with Nicholas Cage init, thought he might have been chattin about thatWouldn't recommend watching that film though

^^ im plainfacing both of u atmanchorman is I LOVE LAMPand how is it underated bare people love it off
Brick Tamland >>>>>>>>>>
"I read somewhere their periods attract bears...BEARS CAN SMELL THE MENSTRUATION"Ledge

^^ im plainfacing both of u atmanchorman is I LOVE LAMPand how is it underated bare people love it off
Brick Tamland >>>>>>>>>>
"I read somewhere their periods attract bears...BEARS CAN SMELL THE MENSTRUATION"Ledge

im downloading the anchorman as i type thisunderated sick sick funny film
Is that the film with Nicolas Cage and Michael Caine?Thought the film was very surreal, could have been cuz I was buzzed at the time but it was differentCan't even really explain my thoughts on that film actually Kinda reminded me of Garden State (which incidently I thought was over-pretentious and sh*t)
lmfao

Brick Tamland >>>>>>>>>>
waching anchorman now

yup, saw the new Hobbit film, see my review a page or 2 ago

saw Anchorman 2 today, film was fucking funny. definitely better than the first and one of the funniest films I've seen this year

don't know what to make of this:

hearing really good things about Anchorman 2

Knew I wasn't going to like it. Don't know why I let people trick me into seeing it.

Shitty to say the least.

the extended cut? they brang out a second version in the cinema with the stuff they couldn't have in the cinema if they wanted it to be a 15