Text Game Vs Phone Game

yhyh

i kinda find it a bit funny woman 30+ are on whatsapp

might be a silly thing to say but i mean i associate whatsapp with younger generation/kiddy thing

im speaking to 2 31+ on whatsapp... kinda feels weird... like they are big women

whatsapp>>>>>only call if there is something in particular we need to discuss.the pressure is on in phone calls have to constantly fill in the silence gaps i often end up saying something stupid or awkward just to keep it flowing.at least with texts you can think and calculate your responses before clicking send.plus  them long sighs and breathing noices they tend to do over the phone tick me off

• Upvote 1

silences?

then its time to hang up ffs. you man need hobbies.

niggas on there stomachs in bed sweating over convo with bukky because she has a backoff.

girls like to talk anyway, usually about nothing. so silences mean you doing it wrong.

fuck them, im the prize.

• Upvote 3

Mostly phone calls before cause man's text game was weak. But now that's it's improved, no preference. I always end up cutting conversations short anyway because deep down who's interested in what a link or a girl you met at a club as to say? Keep the conversation light and flirty and save everything else for when you're there in person. 

Only draw back with Whatsapp is the fucking 'last seen' and 'read' option. Making it real hard to ignore the creeps.

• Upvote 1

Mostly phone calls before cause man's text game was weak. But now that's it's improved, no preference. I always end up cutting conversations short anyway because deep down who's interested in what a link or a girl you met at a club as to say? Keep the conversation light and flirty and save everything else for when you're there in person. 

Only draw back with Whatsapp is the f*cking 'last seen' and 'read' option. Making it real hard to ignore the creeps.

there isn't a read option on whatsapp

• 4 weeks later...

Double tick is delivered not read

Lol @ not knowing this in 2014

waittttttttttttttttt

wait wait wait

you telling me that when someone messages me, i can view it, then exit whats app and they still wont know whether i have read their message???

all this time things could of been soo soo much easier smh