Quotes of the season

Thizz

Liverpool will finish between 7th and 9th place with or without Suarez.

will push for 6th with him but 7is the most realistic i think, everton and swansea are gonna be odt

lol

Everton ain't finishing above Liverpool this season.

Pure disrespect happening, Liverpool not being in Europe is actually gonna make them stronger, actually a blessing in disguise.

WATCH.

100%

first season ima be turnt up in years

Spurs and Man Utd man dem were feeling themselves these times, had that funktion one sound system in their voice box.

Lahi and the turncoat told man from early.

pmsl must have been juiced tbh

You kept Suarez, well done. Congrats have a trophy...

Dunno why man are thinking they can pump there chest about Henderson to me tho.

There are no congratulations to be had on my part, you were talking smack and flinging bets around like it was a sure thing.

Six months later you're agonising in the Arsenal room about having to endure Giroud.

You kept Suarez, well done. Congrats have a trophy...

Dunno why man are thinking they can pump there chest about Henderson to me tho.

There are no congratulations to be had on my part, you were talking smack and flinging bets around like it was a sure thing.

Six months later you're agonising in the Arsenal room about having to endure Giroud.

man said Giroud,park and bentdner was scoring more that studge and aspas

Lets not forget

:rofl:

TF was waffling hard and he wants to send a backhanded compliment about we kept suarex have a trophy pmsl like he wouldnt be found face down in a canal in hackney had they flopped on saturday

Dont get excited about the FA cup like u didnt catch life and get the easiest draw to the final in recent memory

Man is still talking like he won the quadruple like they didnt spend 45million last day of the window to land the FA Cup . Fuckin chill

And u want to talk about Henderson when Wilshere hasnt ever had a season like Hendo yet he is awesome due to some fifa and football manager stats. Fact of the matter is until wilshere,oxlade and the rest of them boys play a FULL SEASON and consistently get NUMBERS they arent better than Henderson or any other unfancied Liverpool starter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah we aint gona do sh*t this season 

no matter who we sign duno about this top 4 talk

not involved

Lahi's positivity towards his team increased by 67% since Toney made the switch and took him under his wing and now he’s being ungrateful.

2 days after we signed Victor Moses

And i see u with them fellaini posts bro u aint perfect

dunno what happened to him

rafa had him playing decent and he was one of the few to turn up against Madrid in preseason

Boy he was making them match fixing passes against Hull.

He turnt up once at the start against Swansea away. Thought there was a decent footballer there somewhere but the rest of the time he looked disinterested and not hungry. He could have got himself a good negotiation platform if he rode the liverpool wave properly. Now hes not match fit or rated anymore unless he does a lot at the WC. Hes a idiot

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Gonzalo is definitely coming.

:-)

He's coming to Arsenal.

He's coming arsenal tbh

You man are becoming addicted to the drama, lol.

He's coming Arsenal, be patient, it's not even July yet.

We all knew this wouldn't be confirmed until Ancelotti signed.

Patience guys...

:rofl:

Kane's confidence

Would've thought he was Gonzalo's agent

• Upvote 9

Lol i tried look through that thread but there is way to many pages

I know u was CONFIDENT about Suarez and Hig like ur homie TF

Bruv, it's not hard you know. Search 'Suarez' & put my name in the search & you'll see me clearly saying it was highly unlikely to happen.

Don't chat them talks there without evidence.