Quotes of the season

Thizz

Liverpool fans. And logical ones, I don't wanna see Lahi reply...

You do know that a lot of the animosity coming from Arsenal fans were about Rodgers' comments about Arsenal lacking 'class'.

I asked this before & I'll ask again. They genuinely believed that clause was legit. Whether that was naive/foolish is a different debate but they did. However, it's not an action you can say lacked 'class'.

So aside from that, what have Arsenal FC as a club done or said that's 'lacked class'?

I couldn't care about the animosity from Arsenal fans, I think the majority of your fanbase are delusional pricks up their own arse.

It's this air of superiority thats founded on f*ck all that really gets to me and your misguided outbursts of frustration. Mad at anybody that spends money no matter how much of it they made from sales or generated as a a club because your manager is a full time accountant and part time manager.

Shouting 'hoof' when a goalkeeper knocks it upfield.

Booing an opposition player that didn't come to your club because you weren't prepared to play the required fee.

Talking smack like you're top boys when you've won the square route of f*ck all for a long time, Goliath was doing this and calling Liverpool sh*t when we were the number one ranked team in Europe and challenging for the title not to mention knocking you out of the CL.

Looking down on the League Cup like you weren't desperate to win it before Birmingham licked off two shots in your dance.

So yeah the animosity for the most part doesn't bother me.

TBH Flojo, all that's neither here or there because all that sentiment (which I think is valid to an extent) is something applicable way before the Suarez debacle & this is what we're discussing here.

80% of fans of ALL major clubs are delusional idiots. This isn't something unique to Arsenal. However, I think it's reasonable to say that right now & for the past 3 years, taking everything into consideration, Arsenal have been the superior club. By a smaller margin than what's been talked about, but a margin nevertheless. If Suarez came here (which I don't see happening), then he's upgrading.

I can see HOW Liverpool fans would take that bid in poor taste, let's not be ignorant here however, I'm just curious to know what Arsenal SHOULD have bid if they genuinely believed the clause was legit. If the roles were reversed, what would you have done?

I just believe that in the MANY opportunities that figures like Gazidis, Wenger, Arteta, Wilshere, etc have had to discuss the Suarez situation & talk smack about Liverpool, they've been VERY respectful. I can't say the same for senior figures at Liverpool unfortunately.

Rodgers is decent

Mignolet is a down grade from Reina

Toney was talking about Liverpool doing something big aka challenging for the title

Rodgers simply isn't that guy

If thats how Arsenal move then you will lose out most certainly, because there is no way Liverpool are going to Sell Suarez in the last week of August unless you come in with a 60 million bid.

Okay, your see...

You still confident you're getting Suarez yeah?

Confident, hmm... While his options remain Arsenal or Liverpool, yeah I'm confident. If someone else comes to the table, that confidence will change.

and I'm extremely confident if he goes Arsenal, your record sale will still be Fernando Torres.

THISGONBGUD.gif

Diddybob, Flojo, Infamous, hell bring back Goddaz, cos I am waiting :rofl:

if he wants to go arsenal he would have handed in a transfer request

shows the player aint bothered

tumblr_mkkhr99IS51qj80alo1_500.gif

Lets not even start about the Rodgers being a fraud talk. Porchy,Ice was the main culprits. Mignolet a down grade on Reina was a point I seen posted on here nuff times. Top 3 worst shit written on here. Reina was falling off last season and a half everyone knew it

/

MK pretty sure ur basey posts was in the arsenal forum regarding suarez

is he worth 21 million....yes or no?

Man signing strikers who only just hit double figures for big money.

:rofl:

Hold tight Brendan.

torres was seen as a  "talent" diego costa is not/was not recognized as such

are you expecting diego costa to get you 24+ league goals? really.......

liverpool are slowly moving down the table....its sad but true

for like the 4th time, is diego costa worth 21 million???????

FFS I ANSWERED

HE IS WORTH MORE. ATLETICO DON'T HAVE A CHOICE BECAUSE HE HAS A RELEASE CLAUSE

hes worth more than 21 million????????????????????????????????????????

so how much are u saying, hes worth what.....30million????

yeah we aint gona do sh*t this season 

no matter who we sign duno about this top 4 talk

not involved 

diego costa, so good a team that didnt even make europe are chasing him

liverpool said "f*ck it,lets not have a first bid of 15mil lets jus buy out his clause".......forever wasting money

lolol

Caine was not hearing it about Costa AT ALL

@Bane I've been here all season win lose or draw, with a steady EQ.

Even when we shitted on you man, Spurs and Arsenal it was all calm and measured despite the pure disrespect.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

/

Is this the reason he didn't want to go to Liverpool?

+

no, that would be the CL football and his current club being better

+

for like the 4th time, is diego costa worth 21 million???????

FFS I ANSWERED

HE IS WORTH MORE. ATLETICO DON'T HAVE A CHOICE BECAUSE HE HAS A RELEASE CLAUSE

hes worth more than 21 million????????????????????????????????????????

so how much are u saying, hes worth what.....30million????

I rarely resort to caps lock, but that Diego Costa argument made my blood boil!

I retrospectively feel angry now that the argument happened bringing it up!

Final one from me

rodgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>lambert

Never.

Back to back promotions and mid table Prem finish with a few players that have never even played in the Championship = Lambert best young coach in football.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Toney >>>>>

LMAO

Pre Scouse Toney>

/

Fuckin ell Flojo has buried Thinking Forward in this topic

Thinking back thinking forward hasnt been so forward thinking

Liverpool/Milan Champs league final is starting on SS1 if you wanna see your team win suttn this season. :)
brudda brush ur teeth before u start corning donnies in the am looool srs tho wish i could watch but i cant

Lol. Dunno what bummy life you live son but I been at work since 8.

Traore was a HORRENDOUS baller. Got megged in the first min to give away the free-kick for the first goal.

Bodied for the second.

The third was unstoppable I guess. Amazing goal.