Al Pacino / Robert de Niro

Alejandro Sosa

are there any films in existance that are better than the godfather trilogy and scarface, in the same/similar genre of course?
erm films like those 2 are... the untouchables, goodfellas, reservoir dogs and ther all sick movies
Anyone seen Forbidden Kingdom yet? Worth a (free) watch?
yh its a big film, worth seeing

are there any films in existance that are better than the godfather trilogy and scarface, in the same/similar genre of course?
erm films like those 2 are... the untouchables, goodfellas, reservoir dogs and ther all sick movies
goodfellas is nowhere near on the levels of godfather and scarface, quite entertaining though..untouchables is good but not like those films at all.and lol @ reservoir dogs

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest WAVESURFER
watched scarface againhip hop is scarfaces theiving little brother
Scarface is basically one of the 4 elements of hip-hop IMO.We can pretty much get rid of graffiti or b-boying, they're redundant now.Scarface & crack can replace them.

Scarface is basically one of the 4 elements of hip-hop IMO.We can pretty much get rid of graffiti or b-boying, they're redundant now.Scarface & crack can replace them.
lmao its truethe soundtrack is first class as well

Y'all need to give it upWe don't give a f*ckWhat y'all niggas wantThug life is mineandMobb Deep - GOD part 3>>>>________

Y'all need to give it upWe don't give a f*ckWhat y'all niggas wantThug life is mineandMobb Deep - GOD part 3>>>>________
from mobb deep to immortal technique push it to the limitthat eighties yayo song.jesus christ.

• 1 month later...
Guest Triple XXX

i dont even watch hyped films for some reasonas soon as ppl start talkin sh*t about a film im put offwhy i aint even seen sh*t like Scarface n all them other hyped films

Guest Triple XXX
i dont even watch hyped films for some reasonas soon as ppl start talkin sh*t about a film im put offwhy i aint even seen sh*t like Scarface n all them other hyped films
lol like you ain't seen it,attention whore.
why would i lie about not seein Scarface?you prick

lol like you ain't seen it,attention whore.
why would i lie about not seein Scarface?you prick
The answer to your question is given in the second line of my previous post.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...