iSideWith

Gambino

On 20/05/2014 at 10:55 PM, Mr. Martinez said:

What libertarian opposes recreational/personal drug consumption? :/

Great point. I forgot about 's religious constraints.

I think he generally is a libertarian though, where his religion allows. Which does seem somewhat ironic.

Incidentally though, I am too a libertarian who has no issues with rec/personal drug consumption, except under certain circumstances in accordance with the philosophical tenet, central to modern libertarianism.

Quite a mixture on here.

Ye but it's not really surprising

despite all the daemon talk, belvedere snatching and race topics that take place on there I'd say that when its time to be serious most are more open minded and patriotic than they'd like to admit/let on

obviously it took the fanciful wizardry of this quiz to bring that out so normal programming should resume right around the time a peng ting gets posted and someone asks where her parents are from

• Upvote 2

Quite a mixture on here.

Ye but it's not really surprising

despite all the daemon talk, belvedere snatching and race topics that take place on there I'd say that when its time to be serious most are more open minded and patriotic than they'd like to admit/let on

obviously it took the fanciful wizardry of this quiz to bring that out so normal programming should resume right around the time a peng ting gets posted and someone asks where her parents are from

Quite an ironic post.