Which Players Did You Enjoy Watching The Most This Season?

Mame Biram Diouf

From world class players to young players to any random players

Post players and some reasons why, gifs/videos whatever

Or if you disagree with somebodies choice dont just neg or slant face or lol actually give a reply and reasons for you disagreeing instead of killing the topic

Ta

-------

Going to start of with a few players from Everton. 

The difference and impact changing manager and coaching can have on players and how it can aid their development on the pitch >>>>>

1.Ross Barkley

- Looked promising under Moyes but wasnt given a chance and was loaned out

- Came back this season and looks like he couldnt be working under a better manager

- Not afraid to shoot, can pass a ball, will run at players and drive his team on, can link up with other technical players

- Been very excited watching his progression and performances this season

barkley.gif

22-12-2013-GifNumber-13.gif

barjkley-2.gif

2. Coleman

67524.jpg

-Another player at Everton who has benefited greatly from Martinez using the full-backs more and playing an attacking game

- Wouldnt be surprised if the big clubs around Europe wernt keeping an eye on him

- Credit to Moyes for signing him what a bargain, no reason why he wont fetch 25-30 for Everton

- Always had a soft spot for an attacking full-back, and he has been very good to watch this season

3. James Mccarthy

183153514-449766.jpg

- Replacing the immobile Fellaini with a better player whilst making a net profit of about 15 million has to be one of the best pieces of business this season

- Has allowed Everton to start moves from the back

- Allowed Coleman to join Baines further forward

- Allowed players like Barkley and Mirallas to get forward more too and have less worries about their defensive duties

- Still think Wenger missed a trick not signing him, would have been a quality investment in a problem area for them, same with Chelsea tbh

- Alot of his good performances and work goes unnoticed to the average fan but again he has been very good for me to watch this season too when watching everton games

• Upvote 3

http://youtu.be/byPfxwDOjik

Suarez 31 goals

3rd goal against Norwich was so sick. Beasted the whole season really doing Ajax numbers in the PL despite the doubts some clueless people had in his first season

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Form of his life his finishing is so much calmer nowadays and he's a real leader in both club and national level. Insane about of goals and assists. Got himself another medal needs a CL before he retires but I can see Ibra playing for another 5-6 years(he should be able to get it in that time) calmly as his game has never been about pace

Angel Di Maria

Boy Di Maria got moved to the centre by Ancelotti and has looked gawdly scoring and assisting in clutch moments. Wrote off Barca in a few el clasicos and has generally looked much more influential in games. His passing is ridiculous and underrated. Hope he stays at Real if he leaves I hope he goes somewhere else but the Prem. He will get targeted like Suarez and I hate when the cunts on MOTD like Owen say a player dives when them ale house defenders are hacking away at them

Alex LAcazette

Beast plays all across the front his skills and movement upfront is too much and makes me hate seeing players like Gomis. holds up the ball well, can take players on, great first touch,good with both feet and a solid finisher. Needs to leave Lyon tbh reckon he would play well in the Prem

• Upvote 1

Vicent Aboubakar

Another one from Ligue 1 this season plays for Fc Lorient absolute beast. Fast,strong and mad skilful scores mad solo goals and his finishing is f*cked. Was watching Monaco Vs Lorient earlier in the season and his dribbling was standing out to me. commentator kept saying Aboubakar so I kept notice and he has been very consistent in a ALRITE team. Only 22 and its a shame he probably won't start for Cameroon(maybe he will i duno) as I think he can do proper damage at the WC. Made for the PL btw

Sterling.

It's mad to think that less than 6 months ago there was a debate amongst Liverpool fans regarding whether he needed to go out on loan, he got a lot of stick after his performance against Hull which was unfair in my opinion as I thought there were at least 4-5 players on the day worse than him.

Once he got a run in the team he made anyone who'd doubted his ability look clueless. He played at Right back against Palace and whilst looking predictably comfortable going forward he showed how well rounded he is as a player by looking at ease defensively.

Fast forward 6 months and I have no idea where he is best deployed on a football pitch, I never bought the comparisons made between him and other speedsters like Lennon because it was clear from day one that he's a highly intelligent player with much more to his game than raw pace and a bit of trickery, Rodgers has entrusted him to play in about 5-6 roles this season and he's excelled in all of them.

Attributes wise he's got almost everything you could ask for, his finishing used to let him down but he's improved a lot in that respect.

One of his biggest strengths is his ability to make clever, well timed runs in behind defences, if you switch off as a defender for a second with him around you could pay for it.

raheem-sterling.gif

15-12-2013-GifNumber-5.gif

gif-it-raheem-sterlings-second-goal-make

He's also good at timing runs to arrive late into the box 

triangles-2.gif

st.gif

When he started playing more centrally his small stature was something people worried about but he's very clever at using his low centre of gravity to his advantage.

iba8A0bs1cggyR.gif

He's got the ability to pick passes from both wide and central areas

12753730444_7ea75543eb_o.gif

suarez.gif

12753730444_7ea75543eb_o.gif

And he's shown signs of adding long range shooting to his game

sterling.gif

It's been one of the highlights of the season to watch him make the transition from a talented prospect into a player you've almost come to expect a big performance from in the important games at the tender age of 19. He's a scarily talented player who seems to be enjoying his football and more importantly working tirelessly trying to become better.

Really looking forward to seeing how he kicks on next season in whichever position Brendan chooses to play him in.

• Upvote 6

Pos 100%

Hes doing bits he was doing at the academy level aged 15 in the PL

Think he can get faster if he develops like he should . Cant wait personally think hes best top of the diamond as a number 10. His runs off the ball in that position as nuts

On the new FM Sterling should have Suarez as his favoured personell them two link up exceptionally well

Pos 100%

Hes doing bits he was doing at the academy level aged 15 in the PL

Think he can get faster if he develops like he should . Cant wait personally think hes best top of the diamond as a number 10. His runs off the ball in that position as nuts

On the new FM Sterling should have Suarez as his favoured personell them two link up exceptionally well

& rodgers for not tryin to coach hes style out of him like other managers would of

The one n only

gareth-bale-copa-goal-against-barca-b.gi

bale-1.gif

43 Apps 20,goals 16 assists. First season in La Liga. Guy is too much, definitely on his way to top 5 in the world.

initially had some worries with his fitness but once he got it together , Unstoppable. I also think should CR leave, Bale would easily fill the gap. Not in terms of x amount of goals but he is becoming as much of a threat. He will dominate La Liga imo.

Honourable mentions.

Pirlo

Karim

Sterling 

Barkley

Ramsey 

Cuadrado

Pogba

Luis

Modric - playing the carrier next to alonso's quarterback role, seems so effortless and composed on the ball, really love watching him

Lallana - hoping we get to see what he can do in brazil, that goal where he took it past like 5 guys then slotted in the far corner, this country's best dribbler by far

Sterling - thought he was just a head down player when he first jumped on the scene, but hes showed how talented he is this season and a great eye for a pass as well, shame Rooney is gonna fuck up both these guys chances this summer

Sturridge

Carried on his form from the back end of the previous season, some of the goals were breath taking but some of the stats aswell

2 Player of the month awards

1st player since Ruud Van Nistlerooy in 2004 to score in 8 consecutive League games

Quickest Liverpool striker in history to 25

2nd Top scorer in the league

24 in 33 overall for the season

daniel-sturridge-chip-vs-everton-in-mers

10494859523_4301be1e2e_o.gif

Sturridge2-0.gif

daniel-sturridge-header-b.gif

12-01-2014-GifNumber-64.gif?syndication=

And he still isn't the finished product.

• Upvote 2