Who Do You Think Will Earn a Move or Increase Their Value On The Back Of Their World Cup Performances?

Havent got round to looking at all the squads yet

I think Van Gaal being appointed our manager could lead to a few of their players putting in stronger performances to try and earn that first big move of their career

1. Clasie

clasie20.jpg

Another player out of Feyernoords famed academy, especially with the way LVG likes to play and with players like RVP and Robben infront of him, think he will step up and earn a move off of this tournament 

2. William Carvalho

William_Carvalhoccdndotrecorddotxldotpt.

Was a Moyes target so doubt we will be interested in him anymore especially due to not being that technially good on the ball, but think he will be solid in the World Cup when it comes to holding it tight in midfield and winning the ball for Ronaldo and co to go forward, wouldnt be surprised to see him get a bigger reputation from the back of the WC

3. Bacca

220622.jpg

20 goals in his debut season for Seville in his first big league team, if he gets enough chances, can deffo see him earning a back off of the world cup

4. Hernandez

hernandez.t1larg.jpg

Probably surplus to requirements now at OT, I think he will go out even more at the WC to prove a point

Can see us fetching 15-20 mill after he finishes at the WC and banging in a few goals

• 3 weeks later...

Mandzukic wants to leave Bayern Munich 

"I think it is fine that I was frank with the club. Bayern is a fantastic club, and indeed it was not until recently that I thought about going - I never thought it would happen like this, but let's be honest - I do not correspond with the style of game that Guardiola wants to play.

"After the first game with Real Madrid [in the Champions League semi-finals] I definitely realised that no matter what happened I could not be at my best.

"Because of this, I think it is best that we part company.

Think he's gonna bang in some goals for Croatia, and hopefully come prem

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9342775/transfer-news-mario-mandzukic-says-he-wants-to-leave-bayern-munich

obi-mikel-nigeria.jpg

different player when he wears that shirt

Confed Cup he went toe to toe with that Spain mid and didn't look out of place iirc

That c*nt Paulinho

Beg he plays out of his skin and earns his £30m+ move to Chelsea

30m+ for paulinho? :rofl:

Chelsea will pay an incredible €35m (£28.7m) to sign Tottenham star Paulinho, reports Brazilian newspaper Lancenet.

Lancenet followed up their original exclusive from yesterday with a follow up on the sensational, and reportedly imminent, transfer between the Premier League rivals.

The Brazilian midfielder Paulinho, who only signed for Tottenham last summer in a £17m deal, has landed on Jose Mourinho's radar and are reportedly set to give Tottenham an £11m profit on their original outlay.

To repeat, this story has come from Paulinho's native Brazil, where he is set to star in the World Cup for the home nation this summer.

It claims that agent Giuliano Bertolucci is brokering and it will likely be announced once the competition finishes.

Despite the outlandish nature of Lancenet's story published Wednesday, it was soon reaffirmed by media across English newspapers, adding weight to their claims.

However, it remains to be seen whether the story is indeed true with no people involved in the alleged deal confirming or denying its validity.

tumblr_mhu1i04G3B1s3xaf3o1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

Djabou for algeria, plays in tunisia and he was twisting up romania, reckon he'll have a few takers in europe.

Bunch of algerian players could potentially up their value. Feghouli, brahimi, mahrez, bentaleb, slimani, soudani and ghilas could all possibly flop or do something big in this tournament.

Yeah especially that tournament called la liga

Really turnt up in the last 2 of those

• Upvote 2

They need to win their group or hope Brazil somehow finish 2nd because all I am seeing is a 2nd round exit.

Vidal is knackered, they can't replace him if he doesn't get fit in time.

Another factor against them is that their highly energetic style isn't suited to the weather conditions, especially in the hot & humid areas in the north.

• 3 weeks later...

Djabou for algeria, plays in tunisia and he was twisting up romania, reckon he'll have a few takers in europe.

Bunch of algerian players could potentially up their value. Feghouli, brahimi, mahrez, bentaleb, slimani, soudani and ghilas could all possibly flop or do something big in this tournament.

• 2 weeks later...