Coincidence

List some strange coincidences you have experienced.

Last night I was watching Star Trek and later went on Wiki to read about the episode, I clicked a link to the actress' wiki and clicked 1 of the other films she was in.

From there I saw something about Isaac Asimov and his 3 laws of Robotics which I'm familiar with, then I clicked something else and ended up on Ed Gein's page (posted in Paragraph thread)

I went to bed and tuned in to 1 Canadian radio station I listen to and immediately they began talking about the 3 laws of Robotics, I was like fuck that's a coincidence.

About 5 mins later they started talking about serial killers and mentioned Ed Gein's name, what are the chances, crazy.

• Upvote 8

jeffery dahmer >> ed gein

HH Holmes >>>>>>John Wayne Gacy > Jeffery Dahmer > Ted Bundy >Ed Kemper> Ed Gein 

Holmes's body count is thought to be somewhere between 27 (the number he confessed to) and 200 victims. 

Holmes built a hotel in a bustling part of Chicago in the 1890s, and designed it to be a perfect killing floor for his sick desires. Later called "Murder Castle," it was designed to be a maze of windowless rooms, making escape virtually impossible for those Holmes chose to trap. No one aside from Holmes knew the full layout of the place as he repeatedly hired and fired new builders to construct this killing castle in portions.