Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara Shooting

RYDER.

I'm baffled as to how someone with aspergers is able to legally purchase a firearm?

Amurrica>>>________>>>>Amurrica

Why shouldn't someone with aspergers be allowed to buy a firearm?
Someone with a difficulty in social interaction and interpreting their world in which they seems like a potential danger to not only to others but themselves. If there's something I'm missing please enlighten me. I know there are "sane" people that commit murders but a red flag would be flying if I knew someone had some form of mental condition and was looking to buy a gun.

I'm baffled as to how someone with aspergers is able to legally purchase a firearm?

Amurrica>>>________>>>>Amurrica

Why shouldn't someone with aspergers be allowed to buy a firearm?
Someone with a difficulty in social interaction and interpreting their world in which they seems like a potential danger to not only to others but themselves. If there's something I'm missing please enlighten me. I know there are "sane" people that commit murders but a red flag would be flying if I knew someone had some form of mental condition and was looking to buy a gun.

Plus he was already seeing multiple psychiatrists. That in itself should have been a red flag.