Sign in to follow this  
JOHN DOE

The Logic of a Woman

fucking hell 

A girl is unable to use her phone during working hours so i usually wait for her to call me or text me as I can use my phone as i wish (to an extent).

She then complains that i never phone her or text her and it would be nice to have a missed call or text from you once in a while  and 'why is it always me that is calling you'

iZor9OsS0O54f.gif

BUT WHY WOULD I CALL YOU IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER THE PHONE OR EVEN HAVE YOUR PHONE ON YOUR PERSON 

Thats like me calling your house phone knowing you are not in and leaving a message just for you to hear the message ffs

Got man proper twissing up my face trying to understand why this bitch is upset 

these girls man.

What stories have you lot got that had these bitches giving you facial expressions like my man below 

tumblr_m3vw0pSBhR1qb9ftxo1_500.gif

Buys me gifts I say there is no need for the gifts, she says don't worry I like buying you stuff it makes me happy.

She is upset because it takes 3 hours to return a call because my bredrin comes round and we are playing fifa.

What do I get thrown in my face I'm a good girlfriend I always buy you gifts etc. I lose my temper and drop the real about her bringing the gifts up. She starts crying then I am apologising FFS

Guest freestacks

I blame all these bullshit reality tv shows they watch.

Got them acting all stupid

If something doesn't make sense an theres really nothing u can do just placate. Dont waste too mmuch time tryna figure something ridiculous out. Its truly a waste of time.

/

Additionally u lot arent as logical as u imagine

If something doesn't make sense an theres really nothing u can do just placate. Dont waste too mmuch time tryna figure something ridiculous out. Its truly a waste of time.

/

we are you just can't see cos you're a woman.

cena needs to start acting all ready

got that marky mark swag

im googling this but regardless of the outcome mark the shark >>

the one dimensional acting is too much

/

we are you just can't see cos you're a woman.

You really aren't. The amount of dumb actions and words I've seen and heard come from a man or boy is enough to make my soul hurt.

They call 2 much or not enough never get it right.

F*cks my day up when she's calling on a madness and I'm at work. Bitch needs to learn.

f*cking hell 

A girl is unable to use her phone during working hours so i usually wait for her to call me or text me as I can use my phone as i wish (to an extent).

She then complains that i never phone her or text her and it would be nice to have a missed call or text from you once in a while  and 'why is it always me that is calling you'

i go through this exact scenario every other month

i've got it alright really, she don't go on about it but the simple fact we're havin this same conversation fucks me off