The Logic of a Woman

JOHN DOE

ac278a5206a19e1b775bd5111daeb9911dadd987
  • Upvote 17

Buys me gifts I say there is no need for the gifts, she says don't worry I like buying you stuff it makes me happy.

She is upset because it takes 3 hours to return a call because my bredrin comes round and we are playing fifa.

What do I get thrown in my face I'm a good girlfriend I always buy you gifts etc. I lose my temper and drop the real about her bringing the gifts up. She starts crying then I am apologising FFS

• Upvote 1

If something doesn't make sense an theres really nothing u can do just placate. Dont waste too mmuch time tryna figure something ridiculous out. Its truly a waste of time.

/

Additionally u lot arent as logical as u imagine

• Upvote 1

If something doesn't make sense an theres really nothing u can do just placate. Dont waste too mmuch time tryna figure something ridiculous out. Its truly a waste of time.

/

we are you just can't see cos you're a woman.

/

we are you just can't see cos you're a woman.

You really aren't. The amount of dumb actions and words I've seen and heard come from a man or boy is enough to make my soul hurt.

f*cking hell 

A girl is unable to use her phone during working hours so i usually wait for her to call me or text me as I can use my phone as i wish (to an extent).

She then complains that i never phone her or text her and it would be nice to have a missed call or text from you once in a while  and 'why is it always me that is calling you'

i go through this exact scenario every other month

i've got it alright really, she don't go on about it but the simple fact we're havin this same conversation fucks me off