Matching clothes with Your boys when out

Lens

Do You care how other people are dressed when You go out with them?

Do You have to match in some way, or co ordinate?

If someone didn't co ordinate would You want to address it?

Been having the debate, and me, personally, don't give a shit what the next man is wearing. 

To co-ordinate, or to think up colour schemes, patterns or monograms? No.

But I do like to know the vibe of the place we going, for example I'll ring my boy and ask is it a shoes ting? or if he says in advance he's wearing shoes, no call is required. However if I know what it is, then no calls are made.

Yh that's standard gotta know the dress code.

if I know mans got an item of clothing I have then I'm ringing to make sure they aren't wearing that.

Thread done

Lock thread

this but im sure lens is asking if man are actively organising to wear the SAME garms wtf :rofl:

• Upvote 1

if man are wearing shirts, im not wearing a tee tho

C/S TF.

One guy in my circle is notorious for f*cking up the base. Guy thinks he can turn up to Aquum in full tracksuit I swear. But would turn up at mine to watch Super Sunday in full suit but he hasn't been church.

Gets me so mad.

what u sayin u like to do a friday night in clapham with all the boys ;)

/

I thought this thread meant like matching colours etc was quite jokes. Then I thought about the dresscode etc, like obviously if its black tie or casual or smart or a beach party wear appropriate

but the chances of wearing the same thing as one of your pals is very minimal

as a kid it would be worse as ofc if you just shopped in JD/Footlocker, same t shirts and sh*t was coming out

wearing the same thing as your pal on the same night out SHOULD be bad luck but what it really points to is bad shopping

for example, buying high street stuff "in-season" then rocking it asap

/

obviously if the situation happens you just have to laugh it off, what kind of friendship is that when your "telling man to go home and change"

fucking hell

C/S TF.

One guy in my circle is notorious for f*cking up the base. Guy thinks he can turn up to Aquum in full tracksuit I swear. But would turn up at mine to watch Super Sunday in full suit but he hasn't been church.

Gets me so mad.

Pmsl

Naah. I'm gonna try this next.

Hahahaha ffs. What kinda logic is man on though

C/S TF.

Gets me so mad.

Pmsl

Naah. I'm gonna try this next.

Hahahaha ffs. What kinda logic is man on though

I done this one time we had to go Newham to fight some guy bitd this was arranged from the night before bredrin come to my yard to tool up and I was dressed as if I was getting ready to go raving.