What's your salary?

kerser

Black people dont own anything so black people have every right to point out flaws of working for someone else. Its time to be honest and tell it how it is.

Most black people work government jobs (60%-70%). We hardly own a thing. But white people get angry when this is brought up?

Yeah that makes me so angry

Staff bank NHS

YouTube money on the side

Might be a scumbag and start doing some Fifa 15 UT Pack opening videos for the gwallah and the love of the game

:lol:  Don't do it brah, it will suck you in!

/

I'm happy with what i'm doing, stress free and easy to do.  3-4 months away from getting ready to put down a deposit on a property as well.  Only downside is that i'm currently not earning enough to get the Mortgage that i want, so will probably have to work somewhere else for more money that i won't like doing as much :(

The amount of cash I've dropped on this UT shit makes me think I might aswell do it. Or at least fund my 11 year old nephew to do it. I've spoke with some of the ranked best COD players, commentators and video producers and they are making stupid gwallah so why the hell not?!

there is nothing wrong doing a 9-5

ah

it is just the fact that you are working for someone / you are a cog in someones dream/vision / you are the minion

again

there is nothing wrong doing a 9-5 ... there is still good salaries out there

Spirituality, mental health, physical health, knowledge, time for loved ones and time for hobbies are all in itself, commodities to the grand scheme of a quality life.

This can be a huge compromise i don't think a lot of people take into account when chasing the fiat monies. 

If you want a huge tell whether or not it is worth it in the end, just look at your boss. 

Staff bank NHS

YouTube money on the side

Might be a scumbag and start doing some Fifa 15 UT Pack opening videos for the gwallah and the love of the game

:lol:  Don't do it brah, it will suck you in!

/

I'm happy with what i'm doing, stress free and easy to do.  3-4 months away from getting ready to put down a deposit on a property as well.  Only downside is that i'm currently not earning enough to get the Mortgage that i want, so will probably have to work somewhere else for more money that i won't like doing as much :(

The amount of cash I've dropped on this UT shit makes me think I might aswell do it. Or at least fund my 11 year old nephew to do it. I've spoke with some of the ranked best COD players, commentators and video producers and they are making stupid gwallah so why the hell not?!

Holla at us don

We can bring you in.

I started freelancing doing various in my last year at uni, and for a good few years after graduation it sustained me, and obviously the freedom was immense. But my 9-5 has let me meet and work with people I'd never dreamed of, taken me to countries I'd probably never have the chance to go too, taught me and given me enough cash to actually start my own projects properly(when the time is right). It's all about the bigger picture. Sometimes that stress is fucking worth it.

• Upvote 2

Don't know if it's been mentioned but people shouldn't be too worried about their pay against others in this thread. You don't know their age, experience, industry, work hours, job satisfaction & self fulfilment.

Best to just concern yourself with your own end goal and focus on that.

*edit* I'm only at page 2

• Upvote 4

• 6 months later...

Got my end of year bonus and the tax man along with student loans absolutely had my pants down. This is the only time I ever feel in agreement with the tories. Tax brackets.

Working in finance >>>

>>> working in finance

I still stand by my last point though. You shouldn't care all that much how people are earning. Especially if you're early 20's. Sort your career and the rest will fall into place. You chase the price tag attached to a job and you will always be doing so

Sure its from 32k??

That sounds mad low....

Need to Google this shit, it must ave changed recently or suttin

*shakes rinkled fist*

EDIT

MOTHERFUUUUUUUUCKERS!!

they have been slowly reducing it over the years, its down to 31,865 now before you get raped @40%

It going to pain me when I see my first payslip for my new job...aahhhh #ToriesIn

I explained the tax system to my 11 year old nephew recently (income tax, tax on your purchases, inheritance tax, council tax etc). He was shocked and couldn't believe it he thought I was joking, he was like "So wait a minute, how are you able to live and do nice things?"

That's exactly the reaction he should have.