The Music Video Thread

Kgcdswwsdddcccvvjjkpurewwsseeewssxfggfddfdssdffccvkkhcsswryuiiiyrfffgxsssdfgikfddfvghg

oiiii potter went BOASY on em

uks hilarr just be taking words and giving dem some broader meaning

care not doe tunes benggs

and my food gone quick like mummy where dad go

like mummy where dad go

:rofl:

he snapped i don't even rate potter

potters bars are about that struggle but never unsuccessful

i dont sell food

my food sells itself

got me in some stonies radas and expensive belts

True i mean its not as glamorous as Blade Brown and co make it seem.

His jail experience is a big part of his content.

Potter Payper looks like he is going down the drain, needs to come with that poor white kid/ unsuccessful trapper talk, tis a shame because Training Day is a uk classic imo.

Fam!!

Potter Payper looks like he is going down the drain, needs to come with that poor white kid/ unsuccessful trapper talk, tis a shame because Training Day is a uk classic imo.

Agreed.

Like I said a while back (and got negged/flamed for it) he's gonna end up down the:

Pro Green

Devlin

Other white trash

Route, where he makes bait tunes and appeals to other white trash

/

And yeah, Training Day is one of the best tapes I've heard in UK trap rap.

I'm more worried about him becoming, instert generic successful uk trap rapper(Blade Brown, Cbiz) than i am of him becoming Pro Green.

There completely different rappers, Pro Green never had that street element in him from the onset, he was marketed as this uk Eminem wannabe battle rapper from the get go.

Devlin is a grime artist.

K Koke isn't a trap rapper, i don't know what he talks about, but he mostly just waffles.

• Upvote 1

I'm more worried about him becoming, instert generic successful uk trap rapper(Blade Brown, Cbiz) than i am of him becoming Pro Green.

There completely different rappers, Pro Green never had that street element in him from the onset, he was marketed as this uk Eminem wannabe battle rapper from the get go.

K Koke isn't a trap rapper, i don't know what he talks about, but he mostly just waffles.

1. I would rather him become like Blade (to whom he shares some stylistic similarities) than Pro Green. Don't know why you're worried.

2. Their "different" content doesn't mean anything. Potter can still be "nullified" and "whitified". Don't be surprised if you see him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks giggling awkwardly and having the piss taken out of him within 3 years.

3. See above. The genre/style is irrelevant. Potter can be made anodyne very easily.

concern is warranted, i wouldn't mind but it would be a loss cause potters way more interesting than that

2. Their "different" content doesn't mean anything. Potter can still be "nullified" and "whitified". Don't be surprised if you see him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks giggling awkwardly and having the piss taken out of him within 3 years.

this will never happen, ever. i'd beat your life savings on it

edit

atorr = at all, not hater bruh its bless

1. I would rather him become like Blade (to whom he shares some stylistic similarities) than Pro Green. Don't know why you're worried.

3. See above. The genre/style is irrelevant. Potter can be made anodyne very easily.

Blade and Cbiz make that boassy trap rap work for them, thats their lane.

Potter's appeal is in that he isn't up like them man, so what he talks about is more struggle based, a lot of pain etc.

From the angle of simply a music fan I wouldn't want him to become like DVS, the differences from one in the million to now is a lot, one in the million DVS was going through murder cases, still active in the hood at the time, and his music reflected that, rather than now, where its as if he doesn't have an identity. He's been eating good to ever talk about the pain in the same way, but at the same time he isn't a Cbiz who is charismatic with his flaunting, in the end his music has suffered because of it.

• Admin. unpinned and featured this topic
  • Admin. pinned this topic