The Music Video Thread

See that potter dude is he meant to be taken seriously?

If he is really about that life, no disrespect. Why did he wear those ben Mitchell glasses and not shades?

Started my channel still need to get clued up on editing and adding logos, graphics etc

last night springy p with little nasty, eyez, milli major, pk, syder, kriptik, el jay, strally plus a few more were in the studio recorded it. Left the parts uploading while I go to work

Safone is one of the best from the Midlands tbh

He gets a pass

But yea I hear you with regards to watching these videos.

The scene peaked in 2012. As I said before these videos are about showcasing the little change these man have made from various Drug related Activity and inspiring the likes of themselves and deluded dream chasers.

The only financial winners here are these media outlets. But their content is now so saturated that they are now feeding of US scene to maintain their core audience.

• Upvote 1

It all comes down to a life so uneventful that you, for a few minutes you try and live it vicariously through another man. 

"Am rich

i drive a posh whip

drinking champagne whilst banging these chicks."

These words are like a therapeutic drug as you escape away from normal life and find yourself inside another man.

...Disgusting

how fucking hard was this tune when it dropped?!!!!

used to hate bait hour when the bashment selection kicked in at house parties, belly nuh clean dutty wine and all that garbage

but this one..this one?!

sternest screwface/gunfinger/sway combo, one of the only tunes that cud get me off the wall or out d garden/designated smoking area

• Upvote 3