Where to meet women?

mandizi

Honestly where would be  a young man living in south london be able to meet and get to know some decent females?please no one mention the cliche answer raves,clubs etc. 

real talk im confused about this where do you man meet your girlfriends?i know approaching gyal on road is dead now(well not really but its lost its touch they will just get gassed and run to tweet about it)  unless the scenario really calls for it.

i know approaching gyal on road is dead now

lolwhat?

I meet them anywhere

road.

public transport (London Underground during commuting hours is a goldmine, I find my best quality women on the underground).

shopping of any kind. 

I'm not a gym man, but gym man have told me it's a good place.

anywhere I go, I will talk to any woman I find attractive (see this thread for my various stories of when it goes wrong: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/65641-worst-way-you-have-been-turned-down/ )

internet is increasingly used, can't frown on it. 

As soon as you leave your house

!!!

People only feel  they have the confidence to move to tings in certain environments. Chicks really don't expect to be moved to outside of the bait scenarios. So when you do it (like if you moved to a ting while she's shopping), you catch them off guard, which can actually work in your favour, but it definitely takes some solid tek to pull it off.

I can't lie I haven't done it for time myself.

I wouldn't say tek's as important as form

if You're always moving to girls, it feels normal to You, and they can sense that You feel natural doing it

whereas if You're not regularly doing it, Your nerves/over thinking will show. 

• Upvote 2

Girls have there guard up in most situations especially in London.

Got to be careful and asses the situation, they also love familiarity so if you see a girl a few times on your commute/gym/shopping them move to her...

/

Actually last lady who's number I acquired was at a taxi office.. Both waiting, just dropped basic friendly bars to break the ice then swooped in when her guard was down

Defo need to come on a non threatening freindly vibe to begin with... This ain't wood green high road 02/03 season

• Upvote 3

i know approaching gyal on road is dead now

lolwhat?

I meet them anywhere

road.

public transport (London Underground during commuting hours is a goldmine, I find my best quality women on the underground).

shopping of any kind. 

I'm not a gym man, but gym man have told me it's a good place.

anywhere I go, I will talk to any woman I find attractive (see this thread for my various stories of when it goes wrong: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/65641-worst-way-you-have-been-turned-down/ )

internet is increasingly used, can't frown on it. 

bro this aint 2005 gone are the days you could just drop a

"man thinks your looking nice still can i get your number" bar.if you can still do that in 2014 and pull props to you but i aint trying to get my manhood tarnished when she drops a "do i know you?"

Girls have there guard up in most situations especially in London.

Got to be careful and asses the situation, they also love familiarity so if you see a girl a few times on your commute/gym/shopping them move to her...

/

Actually last lady who's number I acquired was at a taxi office.. Both waiting, just dropped basic friendly bars to break the ice then swooped in when her guard was down

Defo need to come on a non threatening freindly vibe to begin with... This ain't wood green high road 02/03 season

thats my approach

i always come with that friendly banta

none of this awkwardness some people exude

Art events are a good place to meet interesting women i.e not dumb road chicks.

Been to a few events at the Tate there was an interesting event there this past friday plenty of decent chicks in attendance.

as a young black guy with no knowledge of art it will be obvious what im there for lol i will look suspect the moment i slide thru

Art events are a good place to meet interesting women i.e not dumb road chicks.

Been to a few events at the Tate there was an interesting event there this past friday plenty of decent chicks in attendance.

as a young black guy with no knowledge of art it will be obvious what im there for lol i will look suspect the moment i slide thru

lol naw your knowledge of art can be basic. The event I went to was a mix of 'urban' music and art

http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-britain/performance-and-music/late-tate-britain-june-2014

People have just come to chill and do a few fun things also means women aren't as stand offish as they would be at a club or in the street.

Come to my friends singles event. Perfect place to start.

http://www.fatsoma.com/lelas-lounge/108947?r=1682164759

whats the calibar of tingz expected at this event is your friend "hood"?

Nope not a hood event, wide range and varitey of black and mixed raced girls. 

Ive been to a few before and was not surprised cos ill chat to any type of girl and can hold my opwn, but it was refreshing to talk to girls who could hold conversations.