Sky Sports / BT / Premier / Eleven Sports

Rsonist

sky taking the piss ss news hd gone today

card sharing is over (or sd)

Sky going for one last payday before BT finish them off.

was thinking the same, if it weren't for BT entering the game they'd be content milking customers

• 4 weeks later...

Go BT

They got the every cl game from 2015 not even shared with itv

For some people watching football on TV and not in person doesn't feel right.

Can we all make a pact, that once we're all blessed with children we show them that football isn't a television programme.

The Channel it's on couldn't be less relevent.

Can we all make a pact, that once we're all blessed with children we show them that football isn't a television programme.

Preaching to the wrong crowd mate half the people that post in here have never been to a live match.

That's my point, our generation at least have an excuse for not being intergrated from early. The 70's and 80's wern't always great places to be if you were not white, football grounds included.

As football fans we owe it to our future children to let them have those experiences.

I'm hearing increasing noises about the lack of black faces in the stands at the World Cup, things aren't all that better in the premiership.

The far right have been pushed to the outskirts now (for the most part) and whilst ticket prices aren't ideal plenty can still afford to go at least semi regularly. So what's the problem.

Anyway probably to "political" for the fans on here.

#bringbackAndyGray

Preaching to the wrong crowd mate half the people that post in here have never been to a live match.

I bet the vast majority of people have, I'd go as far as saying 90% upwards.

/

I agree with you to an extent Kompressor but up until fans come together to do something about the ridiculous cost of tickets I don't blame anyone for not going to games. Too many love to preach about how they're proper fans and use it as a way of justifying being mugged off by their club with ridiculous prices, up until that thinking is less prevalent I don't see it becoming a more affordable hobby that the average person can justify.

• 2 weeks later...