Power

Adotbiz

This episode was ruined for me cos I came in here before I watched, and before that I searched wikipedia for episode air date, and saw wikipedia had release the epiosde notes of this episode and the finale, luckily I missed the finale ones.

/

Still find the premise of this Ghost character, strange.

Angela doesn't know him as Ghost, so this nickname came late, I assume by how he moved.

Right now he ain't moving like no Ghost.

I know its a programme so I try not to get caught up on some shit as they need to do it for viewing purposes, but even the handing over of the hammer in front of red hair, thats ain't no nigga called Ghost move. You see her, don't care if "she's asleep" take him outside or go behind a door smfh.

• Like 1

Finale was great. Season 2 could be epic.

Ghost & Tommy's connect (Lobos?) is so strange, proper wrong'n lol. I'm glad Tommy's ting caught a hot one - she was beginning to behave wayyyyy outta pocket.

/

The cinematography in this series is very clean.

Is it me or is this show and the way they place 50s music in it, makes it sound way better than it usually is?!

Roll on May '15.

• Like 1

50's music is scored well in the programme, but that same music doesn't sit well in todays radio or club rotation, at all. It ain't riders music season at all out there.

/

Labos is a mad man, I actually had to rewind parts for him, moves crazy.

They better hope Tommy's ting don't make it, she's blood in now lol, and she knows who the shot was really for and why... She going to fulfil the role of American chicks being absolute cunts, so I know she'll make it.

Meanwhile Tommy is outside Angela's yard plotting lol.

just caught up

sick finale