Power

Adotbiz

Tbf to Ghost I dunno how he's remaining so composed cos there is STRESS in every facet of his life.

Albeit, a lot he brings upon himself but still lol...

:lol: His facial reactions tho >>>

bruvvvvv my man is stresssssed

fuk me when holly baited up GHOST

see what ghost said to tommy.... WHY THE FUK DID U TELL HER MY NAME FOR FOR FUKIN PRICK

I hate every female in this programme.

Tasha wasn't supporting him going legit. Had she shown she was riding with him going legit (they have kids time to think) he might have stayed loyal. Now she's skimming his money, kicked him put HIS yard, can't see his kids and spent most the series troubling Kanan's son. Woman scorned. 

Can't stand Police, Angie's a home wrecker and wants to lock up Tommy/Now probably Ghost.

Holly should have died in the club. Stupid b*tch snitching on Ghost (Tommy vs. Ghost is shaping up IMO end of series)

Lala is some jealous, envious, bitter background singer type female. Wants Tasha's life.

Holly protects Tommy. Might not even show Tommy she snitched on Ghost. 

Don't see the story in her telling Tommy and Tommy warning Ghost. Maybe Holly steals Tommy's money and sets them both up and goes on the run?

One thing I definitely see is Kanan dividing Tommy and Ghost. Tommy doesn't see it. Ghost vs. Kanan (already starting with Kanan turning up at Tasha's) and Ghost vs. Tommy (Holly interference).

Ghost has 3 women against him now. He's F**KED. :rofl:

• Upvote 1

guy who plays shaun when he got the script this season must have been like 

tumblr_marqelmuSl1rpisebo1_500.gif

• Upvote 5