Anyone going to brazil?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

Flying out tonight with the boys, fucking buzzing for this. Bugle out there gunna be rocket fuel. Any of you lot going?

was gonna go with a few pals but their on bans atm so no passports obviously.

gutted as i hate watching football on tv, fucking plastics all around you who dont understand what its truly about.

plus you cant gage the flow of a game and the overall perfomances of all the players watching on a screen which just follows the ball

Guest Chelsea Jack

Sorry to hear that phil. Heard quite a few qpr boys got nicked after the play off final and aint allowed to go world cup now.

I make you right on that one. Completely differebt watching it live, you can always tell who has jus been watching the tele and the lads who go. The boys that go always have a better understanding of the sport and can usually analyse games much better.

Thats aside, the atmosphere on normal matchdays in cold south london is electric. Out in brazil its gunna be something else, wouldnt miss it for the world.

Sorry to hear that phil. Heard quite a few qpr boys got nicked after the play off final and aint allowed to go world cup now.

I make you right on that one. Completely differebt watching it live, you can always tell who has jus been watching the tele and the lads who go. The boys that go always have a better understanding of the sport and can usually analyse games much better.

Thats aside, the atmosphere on normal matchdays in cold south london is electric. Out in brazil its gunna be something else, wouldnt miss it for the world.

:lol:

Ballocks.

Ive met the biggest f*ckin clueless bellends going on away days around the country.