FIFA 15

Tee

hmmmm Horizon 2 might be worth a cop at them discounted prices.

Any links to the HUKD topic/thread as a quick browse has brought up nothing thus far...I know MS will clamp this down swift

*edit*

scratch that...found it

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-15-ultimate-team-edition-xbox-one-29-32-india-xbox-store-2001645

MS wont do shit. It's been going on for so long now.

bought the game from the US store. £36 and everything went smoothly, game works fine and no problems.

was going to buy from the india/hong kong store but thought it would be more trouble then its worth. Don't want to start the game to find next language i cant change.

bought the game from the US store. £36 and everything went smoothly, game works fine and no problems.

was going to buy from the india/hong kong store but thought it would be more trouble then its worth. Don't want to start the game to find next language i cant change.

Going to try switchin my region to us n see wha gwarn

I got mine from the Indian store. It doesn't matter where you get it from as long as you change your region back afterwards its all good. You missed out on the UT version for £29!

I got mine from the Indian store. It doesn't matter where you get it from as long as you change your region back afterwards its all good. You missed out on the UT version for £29!

How was the process of buying it from there? did you have to enter in a address etc? Think ill do it for Horizon 2 depending on your answer

How was the process of buying it from there? did you have to enter in a address etc? Think ill do it for Horizon 2 depending on your answer

It's just the same as doing it for any of the stores bro. 

Best to check prices from the Indian, Hong Kong and US stores and compare as those 3 differ in prices some cheaper then others for different games and add ons.

For the Indian store i used my own address but with a random Indian postcode and made up phone number.

anyont get it in the post today ?

I got it yesterday.

Games full of glitches so far.

Squads aren't complete (no Blackett for United etc).

The new team management screen is a nightmare for someone like me who likes to play as different team online every time.

I actually played it for an hour yesterday and haven't been on since. The first time in around 6/7 years I've not been into it.

anyont get it in the post today ?

I got it yesterday.

Games full of glitches so far.

Squads aren't complete (no Blackett for United etc).

The new team management screen is a nightmare for someone like me who likes to play as different team online every time.

I actually played it for an hour yesterday and haven't been on since. The first time in around 6/7 years I've not been into it.

to get squads you have download it