FIFA 15

Tee

What the actual f*ck.

The guy kicks off, shoots straight away and scores :/

You can't avoid us forever... LS is waiting. 

SOON.

Need to figure out this game first

I'm abit like Sanogo in front of goal at the moment

/

Whats the best way to build up my Pro?

Your friends can gift you cataloge items which will get you to about 82/84 rating.

You can only improve the pro in a clubs or drop in game tho.

GGs Yoshie

f*ck knows what happened in that first match, im claiming "warm up match" tbh, though I had to tweak the formation after that

More gay non-finishing from me in the other matches.

You need to look at your connection though, I ended up with the season win cos of ur dicsonnects

Yeah dunno what was going on, first game was mad was scoring all sorts of goals.

At least you got a shot on target  :blush:

Every game went down as a 3-0 loss due to disconnection. Played a seasons game after and the same thing happened, gave up after that.

FUT. Last game of the season. Need 2 points for promotion. Spent ALL my cash securing new players/contracts etc to make sure ive got the best team possible. Tasty new formation. 3 skengman upfront. Go to play match. Loading screen barely fades into the stadium and the c*nt disconnects. We will review outcome.

Have to start season all over again, and the fucking players i've just wasted gold contracts on are back to saying theyre uncontracted(and the contracts are gone). Fuck this game. Cuntbags.

Fuuuuucking knew it!!!

This game is a big scam!!

Im on my final match, have already secured promotion, just need the 3 point for Div 4 title.

match was a madness, formation clash or sutting but I got slumped.

two twoooos now I check out my opponents current season...how am I seeing that man is in div 2 on the verge of winning the title!!! :angry:

I always thought it was nuts when I was on verge of promotions or titles, the matches got maaad hard, now I have proof of EAs Aids!!

For you man on the Xbone its in my vids, but im piiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssed...faaaackin cuuuuuuuuunts!!!

You do know that if there's no one around for you to get matched with in your division they match you with higer or lower people right? It's been that way for years.

Think about it, just how many people in your division are always going to be searching for a game whilst you are? It's likely there won't be anyone in yours searching so instead of failing and making you search again they pair you with someone else.