FIFA 15

Tee

I'm thinking something like this...

JaEdYRJ.jpg

Or a 4-3-3(my best formation) with the front 3 from the team below

i6ny1Wb.jpg

With this one I'm feeling the fact that all of the mids have high/high work rate and the CBs have high defence work rate but I need some more practice with the formation.

I don't rate Buffon in this game.

/

Was thinking about doing a Brazil team but I need Pele cause there's too many average strikers especially seeing as the Brazilian league is gone. The one I had on Fifa 13 with Welliton upfront>>>>

spent 8 pounds on 350k coins to buy all the mega packs and the 2 jumbo 100k packs.

best player i got was higuain. joke ting. f*ck a toty

:rofl:

Ea must caaaaake off UT

its the only mode they actually care about

THE REAL.

/

I remember the 1st ever ultimate team, if a players contract run out then you lost the player :rofl:

Assuming everyone's xbox live was f*cked ydy?

Could get on but couldn't see friends. Create/join partys. Took numerous times just to send one message, kept failing.

Eventually lost connection to EA mid game and couldn't get back on. Not sure if it was linked though.

/

Played that Birch guy last night. Beat me 1-0 smh.

Saved 4 clips, two of him timewasting/tryna draw me out to the wing, my clear chances and his goal, live was being funny though so not even sure if they're all watchable.

Can only see one at the moment but the rest definitely saved. http://xboxclips.com/mddan/2a34045f-7044-42d2-b7de-967d936c3810

He had one 1-on-1 after I allowed too much space for him to get into my box, he went onto Agueros left while I anticipated he turned back onto his right he carried on and scored with that same foot near post.

Ran back to the halfway line cupping his ear, then did a rolly polly watched all the replays and didn't press A. Guess he was frustrated, or maybe just a d*ckhead.

Joe Hart was on stuff saved two 1 on 1s & I hit the post.

• Upvote 1

nah the second one is too long a gif, dunno if it's just me but it slowed the page down last time I was on here

eitherway it aint adding anything :lol: wont up a gfycat gif again!

edit, you've done it already, thanks