Enfield Island village?

cashoverhoes

Guest freestacks

Even if london was affordable I couldnt live there tbh.

Too many iqbals and kerzakovs for me liking

/

Btw northamptonshire isnt an hour by train  its an hour drive

you got 350 and your looking to live in enfield smh

My house is worth 350 k though it is in Enfield

Furthermore, to say that when good family places like Bush Hill Park, Enfield Chase, Southgate etc. exist within Enfield nullifies your point

Even Ponders End has two multimillion redevelopment schemes under way at the moment which will increase the family friendliness of the area.

is Edmonton under going or will under go some sort of redevelopment process?

I know they redeveloped Edmonton Green years ago but the place still comes across as bummy.

Tottenham seems to be undergoing a lot of change lately with the types of shops opening and housing being built. The types of people i see around the place seeping in is completely different to when i grew up there. Seeing a lot of these shoreditch types and young professionals these days (especially down the pub).

Basically what sole said

But other week I was outside seven sisters station on the high road early hours Fri night and there was a lot of shoerditch types

hackney...and lets be real it's not the whole of hackney is just the leak from Bethnal green and shorditch scene

thinking this is all about cheap housing is silly its all down to the types that moved there...artists designers and mainly wankers created the scene

Tottenham has zero character and night life in terms of bars and clubs for people like that and the property's aren't suitable, those types want open plan warehouses and lofts not shiney new builds.

basically this shit isn't passing stokey.

hackney...and lets be real it's not the whole of hackney is just the leak from Bethnal green and shorditch scene

thinking this is all about cheap housing is silly its all down to the types that moved there...artists designers and mainly wankers created the scene

Tottenham has zero character and night life in terms of bars and clubs for people like that and the property's aren't suitable, those types want open plan warehouses and lofts not shiney new builds.

basically this shit isn't passing stokey.

surprisingly theres quitea few places likethis around seven sisters

basically this sh*t isn't passing stokey.

in a few years it will be

chatworth Rd & lower clapton rd have had alot of new places open/geting fixed up recent

they even opened up that hackney centrel bar again

Waiting for that stanstead express to go at the train tracks is long still

Swear I always get stopped

My boy just moved to Enfield lock I'm gna be goin up there a lot. what's that station sayin for off peak inspectors?

They are tryna lock that line down - first with the Tottenham hale barriers(life changing). On Friday I saw inspectors @ NPK for the first time in my life( dno what makes them think they can trap u in there when u can just hop straight down into the road if u wanted)

meant the railway crossing when driving

/

but its the same as npk

clocked them barriers at tottenham hale as well when i was coming from the airport 

talking of new build those flats/offices there are disgusting

meant the railway crossing when driving

/

but its the same as npk

clocked them barriers at tottenham hale as well when i was coming from the airport

talking of new build those flats/offices there are disgusting

Ah thought u meant stopped by inspectors.

Yeh I don't wait anymore if I see the crossing drop as I approach. Once I was waiting for 15-20mins, them ones where you don't wanna do a u turn cos it'll go up as soon as you do...

Actually come to think of it, Tottenham Green will be hosting some street foodie thing this Saturdaywhich they never did before.

Plus i met some of those artist, shoreditch types in the pub who claim they live in some converted warehouse near seven sisters station.

Totty is turning that way. I know a lot of them types who live round seven sisters/turnpike lane sides. 

f*ckers

Yep I have a few hipster friends and Seven Sisters seems to be the where most of them are congregating and getting house shares etc. 

Which is good for landlords, less good for people renting round there who could see rents shoot up and them having to move even further out.