Enfield Island village?

cashoverhoes

corporate coffee stores are not what attract these types lol

nah if you lot are saying u have met people that are in those types of property's then fair enough I'll take that back but I still don't think it will be anything like the east spots anytime soon.

• Downvote 1

Totty is turning that way. I know a lot of them types who live round seven sisters/turnpike lane sides. 

f*ckers

Yep I have a few hipster friends and Seven Sisters seems to be the where most of them are congregating and getting house shares etc. 

Which is good for landlords, less good for people renting round there who could see rents shoot up and them having to move even further out.

so bait tottenham is the next hipster central

Even spreading towards white hart lane/fore street major redevelopments happening in that area

The area is perfect. Lots of disused warehouses/storage locations waiting to be snapped up and converted, perfect transport links and new stadium as well.

Saw my first yuppie group as well in the small sainsburies across the stadium, immediately thought to myself 'it has begun'

Got my spacious 2 bed new build flat in white hart lane worth £200k at the moment. Am desperate to move as the area is waste in general for raising kids but thinking of keeping it as an investment. Expect the prices to rocket within 10/15 years time 

I'm torn whether to invest in Tottenham or Edmonton (A406 ways that they are doing up)

I probably missed out on tottenham already but they are investing so much money in that area that eventually poorer people will probably have to move out. Seven sister has changed alot recently (people wise)  Not to mention when Spurs does the stadium the whole high street will change with the possibility of better transport.

Edmonton sides near the cash and carrys (edmonton/chingford/tottenham hale) is all getting done up with new flats and walking distance away from overground/underground.  Not sure of the surroundings though.

I'm not going to live in neither places or even if i did, would only be for a short term.   Going deep into Enfield is long for me.  Especially transport wise.

camberwell/peckham is ther new 'hipster' area

/

newham is seeing CRAZY redevlopment

the chinese are coming 

5 years from now newham will be canary wharf part 2 but even more expensive as chinese got that expensive taste

http://www.royalwharf.com/

http://www.londoncityisland.com/

http://www.galliardhomes.com/investor-information/investor-guides/guide/the-royal-docks--canning-town

t

yh but that doesn't mean they live there tbf

wireless is in Finsbury park this year and they have already had a few concerts plus you have the emirates and good transport links...but it's still not trendy like that and fp will change before Tottenham.

Newham is seeing redevelopment in localised patches, it will stay a hole for the foreseeable future

Royal Docks wont be anything like Canary Wharf

I've actually sat down with the man behind the Stratford Regeneration project and asked him about this, he's actually quite disappointed in what it has become, 'Islands of wealth amongst oceans of poverty'.

• Upvote 2

yh but that doesn't mean they live there tbf

wireless is in Finsbury park this year and they have already had a few concerts plus you have the emirates and good transport links...but it's still not trendy like that and fp will change before Tottenham.

Well it was 7pm on a week night so not like people were visiting for some event, people coming out of the train station most likely coming back from work.

Newham is seeing redevelopment in localised patches, it will stay a hole for the foreseeable future

Royal Docks wont be anything like Canary Wharf

I've actually sat down with the man behind the Stratford Regeneration project and asked him about this, he's actually quite disappointed in what it has become, 'Islands of wealth amongst oceans of poverty'.

;/

thats what gentrification is buddy 

canary wharf is located in e14 which is the london borough of tower hamlets which is the poorest borugh in the uk 

but go to canary wharf and you would have no idea

up and down london there are rich parts living adjacent to some shitholes what are you talking about

Finsbury Park is well on the way too, was sitting outside the station waiting on a friend the other day and was noticing all the people walking around.

Always been like that imo cos of train coming from peterbro and Cambridge

Still full of crackheads

London is a mad city STILL.One minute you are on one nice neighbor hood, you take a couple turns then you are in a complete sh*t hole.

exactly

not rly unique to london

my 6th form was in some leafy middle class typa place but down the road was a dead estate/area full of malis

loads of big cities have those types of disparities