Enfield Island village?

cashoverhoes

pmsl this thread smh

how could you possibly know if old black people paid of their mortgages?

did u do a survey?

Now I see why people are aways beefing with you on here, you've been on one in this thread for some reason. Let me rephrase my earlier post for you. A lot of older west indian people like my grandmother and late grandfather as well as people who I know personally who have lived in Brixton from when it was a scary shithole brought their properties, and most had by the time the white middle classes began snapping up cheap property had payed off their mortgages.

pmsl this thread smh

how could you possibly know if old black people paid of their mortgages?

did u do a survey?

Now I see why people are aways beefing with you on here, you've been on one in this thread for some reason. Let me rephrase my earlier post for you. A lot of older west indian people like my grandmother and late grandfather as well as people who I know personally who have lived in Brixton from when it was a scary shithole brought their properties, and most had by the time the white middle classes began snapping up cheap property had payed off their mortgages.

what cos I questioned your facts?

people beef me cos I call out there nonsense and they catch

you my friend are a prime example

as I thought you are basing this of personal experience...your grandparents and their mates were probably the exception just cos they were savvy doesn't mean everyone else was.

and oh look here's another one :lol:

Dnt worry about sole. He did his own survey and found every ends has the following

starbucks

pret a manger

strada

foxtons

the fuck u catching for?

i innocently asked which ends don't have those, never claimed they were in every ends luv.

not sure what the beef is with u and the coffee shops but I'm not involved.

sole once again gets wedgied in front of the class, will he be answering questions tomorrow?

(soles index finger raises naturaly)

pmsl u wanna talk wedgies?

you haven't been the same since I pulled your y fronts over your head so sit your jackanory self down already.

• Downvote 1