Just had my first taste of Somali cuisine

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

was in st leonards just now up in streatham and decided to hit one of the mali spots

had some camel meat n rice, it absolutely banged

wanna try more of your food and learn about mali culture

can any of the malis on here recommend some of your fave dishes?

what restaurants serve the best food in london?

wanna find me a mali wife so i can have the food daily..

The camel meat>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so so piff 

On 23/06/2014 at 5:14 PM, Badman said:

race thread impending 

It's the blacks of this forum, that's what the problem is. They hate other blacks, whites, mixed race people and themselves. People like are just laughing at man.

It's terrible, the level of ignorance I've observed from several "Full blacks" i'm going to call them on here and it makes me wonder how they function in modern britain.

Also i'm going to say the word "Pakis" for no reason.

#officialRaceThread.

• Upvote 9

race thread impending

It's terrible, the level of ignorance I've observed from several "Full blacks" i'm going to call them on here and it makes me wonder how they function in modern britain.

Mizchif name names

You've said before yourself that you are one of the realest on here, so name names bruvva

Abdi took me to a Somalian spot couple years back.

Was criss man. Meat was so tender and succulent. The only thing I couldn't get to grips with was eating with my hands. I gave it a go but putting your fingers in your mouth to get that rice in was too much. Started trying to throw my food in my mouth.

Just gave up and got a fork instead.

The berbere sauce and tibs is something straight from the gods , Ethiopian food is the business like most african cuisine but that whole lets eat with hands as a group is probably why villages are wiped out with diseases. Because for all you know Abdi was scratching hidden places and dips his hand in the same soup you are eating with some crusty fingernails .   Expand your palate have some other african food like 'Poison braise' , 'nyama irio' or  'muamba de galinha