fighting with siblings....still

Kim

i hate my brother with a passion hes a bastard to everyone 

i still fight with him my hand right now is killing me from punching his head bare times

all ova stupidness might i add bt hes just tooooooo disrespectfull i was even cheering my newphew on wen he was havin a go i hate the situation bt living with fam at my age is not the one i will have to sell my house cus he wont leave and he loves the fact i cant get him out 

who here still fights wid there siblings

• Upvote 1

Falling out with family will seriously reduce ur happiness in life.

I'm the oldest by 5 years and i also act like it so both my siblings look up to me.

I don't have time for sibling rivalry any more.

trust

u just have to tolerate fam even wen they're pushing it sometimes

Falling out with family will seriously reduce ur happiness in life.

I'm the oldest by 5 years and i also act like it so both my siblings look up to me.

I don't have time for sibling rivalry any more.

I'm in your boat as the oldest but sometimes you have to check a younger, it ain't really sibling rivalry.

I seen certain expectancy in my youngest sister which I didn't appreciate so had to rip her for it.

The elder is more or less identical to me so we never argue.

Would've read it it was anyone but malika, maybe Dinky

Don't care if you read what I write or not. Stop trying to create some anti bandwagon wave against me, go and talk about how one of your 'boys' relationships in the vent thread or talk up United tactics in the United thread.

Why have you just grown some balls to talk against me? Because I troll race related threads and topics with nonsense.

Some pussyhole go and sacrifice a cow and pray to it.

Yeah whatever another follower no substance to what you wrote and because I have pulled you up on it, typical no response which was obvious from when you said you won't read a block of text because its summer typing for the sake of it. Some fuck boy

So what is your issues with my post like what? Show me? Because your just really just d*ck riding. Respond like a man with an actual answer or do you need heero to load up the battery in your back?

Yeah whatever another follower no substance to what you wrote and because I have pulled you up on it, typical no response which was obvious from when you said you won't read a block of text because its summer typing for the sake of it. Some f*ck boy

So what is your issues with my post like what? Show me? Because your just really just d*ck riding. Respond like a man with an actual answer or do you need heero to load up the battery in your back?

lol marcus he  is a bitch 

well hes acting like 1 anyways 

mame if u aint got nothing real or positive to say please keep ur bitchy remarks to urself .......