DUBAI

imhim

What I don't understand is how man that are sons to first/second even third generation immigrants, don't have the balls to go and see the world.

Use that claret book lads. Get some life inside yous ffs.

bruv ive said this to friends n especially cousins too many times

guys think they are now stuck here cos theyve been here a few years, like our own parents didnt end up here on some 'leave everything behind' tip

What I don't understand is how man that are sons to first/second even third generation immigrants, don't have the balls to go and see the world.

Use that claret book lads. Get some life inside yous ffs.

My parents scream this to us  all the time.

The real

Been a few times, my cousin worked there for years, and I know over ten people that have professionally worked there, with mixed responses.

From what I see, Dubai is a GREAT place to go on holiday...

Arguably from a luxury (point of view) meets value for money, I'd go Dubai every fucking time...

Now Dubai respects money over everything (well bar one thing but I'll get to that one thing in a minute) and I love money.

Dubai is tax free. I repeat, I love money.

Dubai shop/facilities wise is a mix of America and England, this is perfect for me. Dubai is hot, I like heat, now I've been in July/August, its FUCKING HOT so I fully know what time it is...

Dubai has chicks, nightclubs, good food, everything...

Everything about the place is YES, YES, YES.

BUT... Oh yeah, well that one thing...

Do I wanna live under Sharia Law? Hell fucking no, I ain't trying to get married in ANY country.

P.S. Granted certain leniency's are shown to you on their law, and it isn't as strict per say as the rules say on a day to day basis, infact if you move on the low, respectfully, and are lucky, chances are you could live there for years and it never effect you at all... but I don't wanna be in that country on that day when they take away my leniency card.

• Upvote 1

I moved to Dubai beginning of May, so far so good

Nightlife here is ridiculous, always something going on.. Another big thing here's the brunches, basically pay X amount of money and its all you can eat and drink. Theres loads of expats here too, majority of the people you will meet wont actually be from the UAE. Its very westernised here so they turn a blind eye to alot of things (drinking, girls etc) just as long as your not openly causing a scene, you will be fine.

Must say the country is the most superficial place I have ever been to though, people assume that because its tax free everything is dirt cheap - depends how your lifestyle is. If you're careful with your finances you will be fine, but if your going out every weekend etc.. Your money will go like water.

• Upvote 3

Nightlife here is ridiculous, always something going on.. Another big thing here's the brunches, basically pay X amount of money and its all you can eat and drink. Theres loads of expats here too, majority of the people you will meet wont actually be from the UAE. Its very westernised here so they turn a blind eye to alot of things (drinking, girls etc) just as long as your not openly causing a scene, you will be fine.

Must say the country is the most superficial place I have ever been to though, people assume that because its tax free everything is dirt cheap - depends how your lifestyle is. If you're careful with your finances you will be fine, but if your going out every weekend etc.. Your money will go like water.

yea brunch every friday afternoon, went one time with this girl from peckham, bunch of english slags drinking glasses of champagne and eating eggs benedict thinking theyre in an episode of sex in the city.

Its funny actually, dubai has allowed ur average office becky to become something out there.

One thing i did noticed there, its very clique'y, like the english stick with english, the americans stick with american, the uae stick with uae. 

Florida unless you want to be stoned to death for swearing in dubai

come off the weed and go travel

yea brunch every friday afternoon, went one time with this girl from peckham, bunch of english slags drinking glasses of champagne and eating eggs benedict thinking theyre in an episode of sex in the city.

Its funny actually, dubai has allowed ur average office becky to become something out there.

One thing i did noticed there, its very clique'y, like the english stick with english, the americans stick with american, the uae stick with uae. 

Florida unless you want to be stoned to death for swearing in dubai

come off the weed and go travel

lmaoooo man said drinking champs and eating their eggs benedict

creasing

Can someone that's been to both clear something up for me...

What's better Dubai or Florida/Miami for a holiday destination?

for what ?

been both

100% miami

actually dubai wins on food they got everything lol

Arabs do NOT like black men trying it with their women. Just in case any of you were thinking of it. And, they favour Arabs and white people over anyone else over there, anyone else gets treated like shit on their shoes. Truth. They treat the Asians like dirt, they don't treat black people any better.

• Downvote 1

Arabs do NOT like black men trying it with their women. Just in case any of you were thinking of it. And, they favour Arabs and white people over anyone else over there, anyone else gets treated like sh*t on their shoes. Truth. They treat the Asians like dirt, they don't treat black people any better.

Someone who has never been dubai before.

If ur british or american black u will be just fine.

• Upvote 1