The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

Certain fans got itchy trigger fingers. With the calibre of players we have and regardless of what happens behind the scenes, you are paid and expect to perform professionally to the calibre the club expect.

Certain players have been taking the piss since April tbh.

He was referring to Ivan, Cesc and Matic. All three have been a shambles since Game 1

dunno if you're reffering to me with the itchy trigger finger comment, but I've been an advocate of moving away from guys like Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Cesc, Ramires, Mikel for ages

could tell Cesc was a problem from pre-season last year

I'm starting to hate this team :lol:

Cahill

Terry

Ivanovic

Azpi on the left

Fabregas in games that matter

I respect what Mourinho has done with it, but I'm hoping for a change in approach and a major upgrade on Terry and Fabregas in the summer. Feel like pulling up my quotes on Fabregas in preseason, could see his BS from a mile off when he got overrun by this guy 66278.pngwho the f*ck is he?!? looks like a fm regen and he was ghosting in behind Fabregas like Lamps in his prime

• Upvote 1

dunno if you're reffering to me with the itchy trigger finger comment, but I've been an advocate of moving away from guys like Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Cesc, Ramires, Mikel for ages

could tell Cesc was a problem from pre-season last year

I'm starting to hate this team :lol:

Cahill

Terry

Ivanovic

Azpi on the left

Fabregas in games that matter

I respect what Mourinho has done with it, but I'm hoping for a change in approach and a major upgrade on Terry and Fabregas in the summer. Feel like pulling up my quotes on Fabregas in preseason, could see his BS from a mile off when he got overrun by this guy 66278.pngwho the f*ck is he?!? looks like a fm regen and he was ghosting in behind Fabregas like Lamps in his prime

Nah, not at you, just tired of ridiculous tweets by so called 'fans'. A few bad games and you start to see the idiotic comments come out.

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA

/

Fuck that Arsenal div Fabregas and his silly fucking hat.

/

The boss Don Mikel >>>>>>> best performance in a Chelsea shirt this year and he got hooked smh.

/

Mourino's my guy but this "we were good enough" schtick is wearing thin admit we're shit and single out the shit cunts.

/

I'm smashed off k and this has taken me 20 mins to write I want at least 4 pos'

• Downvote 3

Mourinho basically confirms, if we want to play proactively... there's no room for Terry against decent sides.

"John Terry doesn't need me to speak with him because he knows what I feel and think. He knows he's my man. If I have to choose one of 25 to be my man he's the first. He knows I care about him as a player and a person. He knows my decision had only one intention, which was to help my team win the match. I thought Arsenal would come to play a defensive game, with a very fast striker who gets behind people. If we didn't need to win the game so much we probably would have kept our block lower and more compact, but because we desperately needed a victory we couldn't wait, we had to bring our defensive line up."

"Playing against Walcott, the best player we have is Zouma. John knows how I think and if he's normally a great captain, today he was even better. If every player had lots of respect for him, the way he's reacted in the last days to this situation, he has even more respect from the players. If you want to paint a dark picture, I ask you please don't because it's not the reality. He's in great condition and a great situation with the manager and club."

Also suggests the CL exit last season was due to his BS in the training sessions leading up to the game rather than it being the players' fault (we didn't need to win). Maybe he's seeing the light? I can only hope. 

Oh and Oscar is special. Plugs holes in the attack. Makes everyone play so much better. This season looks like he's finally stepping up to the next level.