The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

It was Eden's best game of the season. He had a great volley with his weaker foot for the save of the match. His game was more complete, with the ball and without the ball, attacking people and attacking space. When we had to play some long balls, he was jumping and trying in the air against their two Belgian boys who are two metres tall. He did fantastically well for the team so even though not scoring, his appetite to be important in the game and enjoy the game was back today.

lolsmh, fuck it

might as well embrace it

TDf9EAl.gif

Looks terrible from above, not too bad from street level tho

herzog-de-meurons-chelsea-stadium-3.jpg

lol my bad

I reckon she was a valued member of the squad and Mourinho lost some of the dressing room cos of it tbh

that doesn't explain being shit for months prior to that and going out to 10 man PSG at home

The 5-3 Spurs defeat did more damage to Chelsea than Eva leaving.

Jose turned into a coward after that game and Chelsea went from a team that could score 3 or 4 goals against you to a team that was happy to take grind out a 1-0 win. It got them the league title but they never looked as good as they did in the first half of last season. Using the same 14 players every week didn't help either.

• Upvote 1

they mustve had a word judging by the recent emenalo interview  

“Maybe we have to find a better way to help him, to work with him, a better way within the hierarchy, myself, the chairman [bruce Buck] in presenting our case, when we feel that something hasn’t gone the way we expect it to.
“Because Jose is the one who goes out to meet the press immediately after games, which can be difficult – not just for Jose but any manager in the Premier League [who has] to go out and always be reasonable. We recognise that and we have to find a way to help him out in those situations.”

/

No way we're signing Matuidi after renewing Ramires :lol: otherwise we really are run with 0 planning involved

either that or fabregas is falling down the pecking order. which I doubt 

also RLC will become our Pogba (not in terms of ability)

it's only been 2 games and I can see every team slipping up in a similar fashion, but I don't mind this season going to sh*t (similar to the year we played with 3 dead strikers)

it's time to see the back of

Terry

Cahill

Ivanovic

as mainstays in the 11

and the back of 

Mikel

Ramires

Falcao

Remy

Moses

entirely