The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

Yeah I must just say quickly how much I hated setting all those records and winning the league for the first time in 50 years whilst we were at it.

/

Tonight was like a throwback to the big Phil days when we couldn't defend set pieces anyway I'm going bed.

Actually taken this better than I thought at the time. Sunday a big test.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to hate this team :lol:

Cahill

Terry

Ivanovic

Azpi on the left

Fabregas in games that matter

I respect what Mourinho has done with it, but I'm hoping for a change in approach and a major upgrade on Terry and Fabregas in the summer. Feel like pulling up my quotes on Fabregas in preseason, could see his BS from a mile off when he got overrun by this guy 66278.pngwho the f*ck is he?!? looks like a fm regen and he was ghosting in behind Fabregas like Lamps in his prime

• Upvote 2

Cahill

Terry

Ivanovic

Azpi on the left

I respect what Mourinho has done with it, but I'm hoping for a change in approach and a major upgrade on Terry and Fabregas in the summer. Feel like pulling up my quotes on Fabregas in preseason, could see his BS from a mile off when he got overrun by this guy 66278.pngwho the f*ck is he?!? looks like a fm regen and he was ghosting in behind Fabregas like Lamps in his prime

:lmao:  :rofl:

Cahill

Terry

Ivanovic

Azpi on the left

:lmao:  :rofl:

Rofllll FM regen 

another dead performance

another win

this time last year we were on our way to getting embarrassed 4-1 at home in the CL

this year at least we were smart enough to bow out early on and secure this second rate league's title

hoping to see some major movement this summer and a change in approach

/

Matic aint looked right for a while now. Tiredness? Hoping that's all it is.

I'll take all these scrappy wins. It pisses everyone off more than us beating teams 3/4-0.

/

Matic had that yellow card over his head didn't he. Reckon he's been holding back cause of that.

/

Oscar was great when he came on. Still expect him to go in the summer

/

Can see Oscar, Ramires, Cech, Mikel, Drogba, Remy and Luis all moving on.

Don't want Oscar to go. He's got his best years ahead of him, I hope he can continue to develop in a more progressive system. He's usually the most likely to link up with Hazard and he did it again for the goal.

As for Matic, I think he's looked sloppy both on and off the ball for a few games now. He used to look almost psychic in how quickly he was seeing the danger, but then again I aint had the chance to pay as much attention to games lately so I can't really say. 

This is the standard I hold him to though

http://gfycat.com/LiveHandyEft

http://gfycat.com/UnrealisticMeagerBuckeyebutterfly

http://gfycat.com/MinorRipeBrahmancow

And I know he scored today :lol: but I hope we find another option to rotate with Fabregas. I miss the late 2000s, we were a real team back then. This guy wouldn't have seen the pitch. I want the levels to be raised man, f*ck this dead league. Watching Bayern without Robbery this weekend hurt my soul and confirmed to me that winning the CL will remain a distant memory unless we invest in a strong squad and not just 13 players.

I honestly hope all the other teams in the league raise their level in the summer and force our hand in raising ours because there seems to be a real danger that we're gonna slip further and further away from the European elite as things stand.

I'm still holding onto hope based off of the 1-1 draw at Southampton

That was some of the best football played all season, but the team was undone by the space in behind Terry and there being no Azpi to mop up

maybe some day that space wont be such a problem any more

considering he got a new contract, I've gotta wait a little while longer though