The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

I believe you guys say "Its not that deep"

Am I saying it right?

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-you-re

• Upvote 3

"If, in a few years, Baker, Brown and Solanke are not national team players, I should blame myself.

I have players who will be Chelsea players. And when they become #CFC players, they will become England players, almost for sure.

Officially in the 1st-team squad, we have Christiansen, Ake, probably Baker, because I want to have one more English player.

So we are going to have in the first-team squad three players coming from the academy.

Of course, Baker, Brown, Solanke and Boga cannot all be in my squad because I cannot have 30.

But these four [baker, Brown, Boga, Solanke] are going to work with us all season.

At 17, I don’t think it’s good for them to go to play in the ­Championship or somewhere. No, at 17 they have to train with us and learn with us – and they will learn a lot – and play in the Under-21s, maybe for us in Capital One, the FA Cup now & again.

You must remember they are 17, they are not 20. When they are playing in the U-21s, they are playing against 20-year-old guys.

But if they are with us every day, for them I think it is fantastic.

So we have them [baker, Brown, Solanke, Boga] coming through, and also Christiansen, Ake, Kurt Zouma.

You are talking about seven or eight guys and, in 2 or 3 years, Chelsea has a strong team with seven or eight of these guys either English or from the academy. Homegrown players in the team. It will be a complete turnaround."

im not sure if he has either

but surely we can see hes been more concerned with immediate success than the future at all his previous clubs

last season was probably the first time he planned for the long term future, and him finally speaking about blooding players through this season enforces it for me..

im not sure if he has either

but surely we can see hes been more concerned with immediate success than the future at all his previous clubs

last season was probably the first time he planned for the long term future, and him finally speaking about blooding players through this season enforces it for me..

Mourinho a smart guy, he ain't trying to make competition for himself when he leaves either.

Seriously though, lets converse about Torres.

This latest ridiculous miss of his really has highlighted for me that something is really wrong with his head. 

Think about some of the misses he has made over the last few years and you'll notice that a pattern emerges. Torres always still gets into the right positions to score, he just wastes the chances. This tells me that his problems can't be physical, they must be psychological.

Torres is a guy that is in desperate need of getting his head sorted in my opinion. 

He mentioned 7 players ffs

Not a single one will make it,well not under him

He says blame him if they don't but really this mans ego won't let himself take the blame,you'll just buy somebody else to take the place one of these kids would take or bring back one of your ready made loanees

• 2 weeks later...

chelsea going 352?