Black children achieve biggest rise in test and exam results of any ethnic group, new figures show

Don Crack

This is good news and shows progress but to be honest people need to chill with the poverty chat. Poverty is relative but even the poorest in this country have sufficient opportunities to bring themselves out of it. Not like poverty in the the third world where you are truly fucked for life and the cycle repeats with your kids.

It's all about mindset. No excuses for people that can't do it through supposed 'poverty' alone.

where are these white owned chicken shops

Most of the fast food chciken shops are owned by white people

And black people eat there not knowing high salty foods are not good for black people in the long run. Another way the white man destroys blacks. Uneducated Black people are disgusting in this world.

• Downvote 2

Jamaica has a high level of obesity which comes from the high salt which just shows me black people don't care about themselves. Black people hear me out. I know you dont care about your diets. But just remember your body is designed to eat foods in the tropics which are high in minerals. You were designed like that biologically like it or not. Every time you walk in that fast food shop, Your body is craving the salt. Not the food! 

• Downvote 2

where are these white owned chicken shops

Most of the fast food chciken shops are owned by white people

And black people eat there not knowing high salty foods are not good for black people in the long run. Another way the white man destroys blacks. Uneducated Black people are disgusting in this world.

:lol:

Guest Chelsea Jack

Cp is a salty little victim living in a bubble. No Caribbean people give a monkeys about you an urs an your harbouring ur little hatred for suttin some ignorant youths did u a long time ago.

Lock the thread

Dnt even know why they report these stats like its big news for Britain.

Di mad mixed wiv di real

Jamaica has a high level of obesity which comes from the high salt which just shows me black people don't care about themselves. Black people hear me out. I know you dont care about your diets. But just remember your body is designed to eat foods in the tropics which are high in minerals. You were designed like that biologically like it or not. Every time you walk in that fast food shop, Your body is craving the salt. Not the food!

This is where a lot of you begin to sound dumb and will never be taken seriously; stop talking about black people and addressing them as if they are a monolithic group with no sense. Thanks.

• Upvote 1