Luis Suarez 9 Game International & 4 Month Football Ban

User

if pepe played in the prem could you imagine the amount of papers he would see off the back of his antics?

the british media love a bad boy figure it sells papers end of 

they loved gazza

they loved balo 

they love suarez

ffs remeber when rooney bedded the brass they were on about it for timmme

even the john terry's numerous issues, ashle cole as well, 

dont even mention when giggs cuckolded his brother 

nothing to do with witchhunting - just the sale of papers

Not even they love a bad boy but they hate suarez

DAVID CAMERON even spoke on suarez. A PM who has way bigger agendas to speak about spoke about Suarez in the parliament smh

:/

and if they do hate sureaz i would say he doesnt half make it easy to love him 

bitten 3 different players, racially abused another player , serial diver

he even said fuck you last year to the same team that you support that backs him blindly to this day and backed him incredibly each time he did those things (barring the ajax incident of course)

the guy is a c*nt nothing more than a c*nt but a superb footballer

k.ompressors posts on this subject piss me off

Everyday political with this guy

Glad I can serve at least one useful purpose.

I'll gladly read a response that leaves my post with zero credibility.

My points are, this is a man who has now done this 3 times. The bans haven't served their purpose, now the question has to be asked why? Is it that they aren't stringent enough or is it something else, I.E his indiscretions are down to a lack of self control, which will then have to be looked at.

2 The media don't witch hunt when there are no grounds to, of course they go into hyperbole when he fucks up, he's box office/high profile/good copy. Nobody can control this, all that can (hopefully) be controlled is A player behaving himself on the pitch.

I think political is the wrong term to use here,

But then again it's my fault coz I guess I should've just said "Suarez is sick in the head" then "media ain't done shit" for the some of the shorter attention spans on here. Stating a point then explaining your thinking is not political it's how people with brains tend to express themselves.

Last Wednesday, Suarez wrote a letter to the FIFA panel and said: 'In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite.'

'After the impact ... I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent,' Suarez wrote in his submission to the panel which met on Wednesday, one day after Uruguay beat Italy 1-0 in a decisive group-stage match. 
'At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth,' Suarez said.

:rofl:

couldnt make this up

A* c*nt

if pepe played in the prem could you imagine the amount of papers he would see off the back of his antics?

they loved gazza

they loved balo 

they love suarez

DAVID CAMERON even spoke on suarez. A PM who has way bigger agendas to speak about spoke about Suarez in the parliament smh

he even said f*ck you last year to the same team that you support that backs him blindly to this day and backed him incredibly each time he did those things (barring the ajax incident of course)

so what if they hate him who cares. everyone knows its because he is the best player in the country and he wins by any means

this country is bullshit anyways they were witch hunting T Henry because he hand balled against Ireland. like he wasn't the REASON why their shitty league is respected in the continent

He wants to move club so what happens all the time. No one expected Suarez to finish his career with us

Guest freestacks

Here are some of Alan Shearer's altercations over the years.

FIGHTING with Neil Ruddock of Liverpool while at Blackburn - Coca-Cola Cup, November 30, 1994.

KICKING Leicester' s Neil Lennon - April 30, 1998.

SENT OFF for two yellow cards after clashes with Aston Villa's Colin Calderwood - Aug 7, 1999.

ELBOWING Darren Debonar of Malta in friendly international - June 3, 2000.

CORRECTION

SENT off for elbowing Jonathan Fortune of Charlton - December 7, 2001 (overturned).

CAUGHT on camera lashing out at Inter Milan' s Fabio Cannavaro and banned two games - December 4, 2002.

ELBOWED Justin Whittle of Grimsby in Carling Cup-tie - October 27, 2005.

imagine someone done the same crime 3 times

tbf the one that got overturned wasnt on purpose.That was ruud guilits last game if memory serves

Guest freestacks

they loved gazza

they loved balo

they love suarez

This.

No which hunt at all.

Rooney used to get this shit for years.

Guest freestacks

he wasn't heralded anywhere near the level of previous POTY winners don't be silly

people on here was tryna say Yaya toure deserved it over him thats how bad it is

yaya toure winning poty is very arguable imo
in what planet?

Yaya as shown by the world cup aint on that level and never will be

I think we can all agree that toure yaya should have won it. Guided his team to the p.l while suarez scored 48 percent of his goals against the bottom four and not a single goal against the top four.

#flattrackbully

they loved gazza

they loved balo 

they love suarez

he even said f*ck you last year to the same team that you support that backs him blindly to this day and backed him incredibly each time he did those things (barring the ajax incident of course)

so what if they hate him who cares. everyone knows its because he is the best player in the country and he wins by any means

this country is bullshit anyways they were witch hunting T Henry because he hand balled against Ireland. like he wasn't the REASON why their shitty league is respected in the continent

He wants to move club so what happens all the time. No one expected Suarez to finish his career with us

first it was...

article-2077198-0F3F8DDC00000578-621_634

then it was 

Luis Suárez has confirmed he wants to leave Liverpool in the latest interview to express his disillusionment with life in England.

The Liverpool striker has given three interviews in the past two days to encourage interest from Real Madrid, the first to reveal he would find it hard to say no to the Spanish club, the second suggesting now is the time for a "change of environment" and the third finally confirming his intention to leave Anfield.

Liverpool have responded to Suárez's latest announcement, though they have been unable to rein in the 26-year-old while on international duty in his native Uruguay.

A club spokesperson said: "Luis Suárez is not for sale. Neither Luis or his representatives have communicated these feelings directly to Liverpool football club. The club remains supportive of Luis and expect him to honour his contract. We will not be making any further comment at this stage."

Suárez has repeatedly insisted his reason for wanting to leave Liverpool is not financial or the lure of Champions League football, but his treatment by the press in England.

then came

Luis Suárez told Telegraph Sport on Tuesday night that he will hand in a transfer request before the end of the week if Liverpool do not clear the way for him to move to Arsenal.

i must admit you and flojos unrelenting support for this guy is cute at least 

Glad I can serve at least one useful purpose.

I'll gladly read a response that leaves my post with zero credibility.

My points are, this is a man who has now done this 3 times. The bans haven't served their purpose, now the question has to be asked why? Is it that they aren't stringent enough or is it something else, I.E his indiscretions are down to a lack of self control, which will then have to be looked at.

2 The media don't witch hunt when there are no grounds to, of course they go into hyperbole when he f*cks up, he's box office/high profile/good copy. Nobody can control this, all that can (hopefully) be controlled is A player behaving himself on the pitch.

I think political is the wrong term to use here,

But then again it's my fault coz I guess I should've just said "Suarez is sick in the head" then "media ain't done sh*t" for the some of the shorter attention spans on here. Stating a point then explaining your thinking is not political it's how people with brains tend to express themselves.

What does the ban hope to achieve? Is the ban gona make Suarez less competitive? More well behaved? Less likely to bite,racially abuse or dive?

Doubt it. He was very well behaved the season just gone I put that down to BR and our doctors. He was more mature cut out all the diving and other little things he was known for. I'm sure this is down to the club and how loyal the club was during the whole Ivanogate so we helped him deal with his issues. Especially club doctor Steve Peters who has worked wonders with a lot of the LFC players.

He was scoring more goals and generally looked like he matured. then he is away from Liverpool for a month he goes and bites Chiellini I'm not a guy with links at Liverpool but something tells me he did this because he isn't around Steve Peters and Rodgers who have been working with him(to tell him woosah) and he lost his cool…again.

He isn't as bad you guys think I read a article which I will post if I can find it but a very interesting part in it was when he spoke about his competitive streak. He said something like every time he plays he has the fear of losing his career and going back to Uruguay. This "fear" is what gives him that 110% attitude and he plays with his heart on the pitch. Something he should never change despite how much the Fifa or the FA want to punish him.

flojos unrelenting defense of suarez is truly baffling 

man forgot as well that these times last year he was trying to jump ship 

liverpool fans are the worst

Stop skim reading, you might get a better idea of what I'm saying.

I aren't defending him and I didn't when he bit Ivanovic, people like you just can't get pst the fact I disputed the kangaroo court the FA put together.

He was wrong. I've already said that.

He deserved a ban. I've already said that.

I'm annoyed with him. I've already said that.

but the ban was disproportionate.  The person he fucking bit also said this. Fifpro the world players union also said this. Neither of them are Liverpool fans as far as I'm aware.

the point I'm making is that if he resorted to a form of violence that wasn't biting people that was ultimately more dangerous and inflicted more damage on people he'd be viewed very differently which is odd.

3 career threatening challenges, elbows or headbutts get less of a response from people than 3 bites. You then get idiots saying stuff like elbows or challenges in which players intentionally try to hurt other players are pat of the game. No they aren't, intentionally trying to hurt opponents isn't part of the game in any shape or form.

If I propositioned you with being bitten by Suarez like Chiellini was or being elbowed in the face by Sakho like Minda was, which would you choose?

GenerousEnchantingInganue.gif

The reading comprehension of some man on here is key stage 2 levels at best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

they loved gazza

they loved balo 

they love suarez

first it was...

then it was 

Luis Suárez has confirmed he wants to leave Liverpool in the latest interview to express his disillusionment with life in England.

The Liverpool striker has given three interviews in the past two days to encourage interest from Real Madrid, the first to reveal he would find it hard to say no to the Spanish club, the second suggesting now is the time for a "change of environment" and the third finally confirming his intention to leave Anfield.

Liverpool have responded to Suárez's latest announcement, though they have been unable to rein in the 26-year-old while on international duty in his native Uruguay.

A club spokesperson said: "Luis Suárez is not for sale. Neither Luis or his representatives have communicated these feelings directly to Liverpool football club. The club remains supportive of Luis and expect him to honour his contract. We will not be making any further comment at this stage."

Suárez has repeatedly insisted his reason for wanting to leave Liverpool is not financial or the lure of Champions League football, but his treatment by the press in England.

then came

Luis Suárez told Telegraph Sport on Tuesday night that he will hand in a transfer request before the end of the week if Liverpool do not clear the way for him to move to Arsenal.

erm mate

Ronaldo left u after u won the CL. top 3 players always want to go barca/real

its normal. I will cheer him on and watch games just for him anyways. How am I supposed to show resentment or say fuck Suarez like he didn't ride for the red shirt every single game.

they loved gazza

they loved balo 

they love suarez

first it was...

then it was 

then came

erm mate

its normal. I will cheer him on and watch games just for him anyways. How am I supposed to show resentment or say fuck Suarez like he didn't ride for the red shirt every single game.

Don't forget he said he was a slave 

• Upvote 1

they loved gazza

they loved balo 

they love suarez

first it was...

then it was 

then came

erm mate

its normal. I will cheer him on and watch games just for him anyways. How am I supposed to show resentment or say f*ck Suarez like he didn't ride for the red shirt every single game.

he wanted to go arsenal bro

• Upvote 1

9 game ban and 4 months 

is pretty light imo for biting three different players now biting man on camera in the world cup seen by millions 

hopefully he will learn this time that biting players is unacceptable 

cheillini only coming out to say that  as he lost man points with his snitching by running to ref brandishing the bite mark 

they loved gazza

they loved balo 

they love suarez

first it was...

then it was 

then came

erm mate

its normal. I will cheer him on and watch games just for him anyways. How am I supposed to show resentment or say f*ck Suarez like he didn't ride for the red shirt every single game.

he wanted to go arsenal bro
he has never mentioned arsenal in his life don't even think its in his vocab

he wanted CL football which he got now he wants to win it and its GOOD LUCK LUIS

Glad I can serve at least one useful purpose.I'll gladly read a response that leaves my post with zero credibility.My points are, this is a man who has now done this 3 times. The bans haven't served their purpose, now the question has to be asked why? Is it that they aren't stringent enough or is it something else, I.E his indiscretions are down to a lack of self control, which will then have to be looked at.2 The media don't witch hunt when there are no grounds to, of course they go into hyperbole when he f*cks up, he's box office/high profile/good copy. Nobody can control this, all that can (hopefully) be controlled is A player behaving himself on the pitch.I think political is the wrong term to use here,But then again it's my fault coz I guess I should've just said "Suarez is sick in the head" then "media ain't done sh*t" for the some of the shorter attention spans on here. Stating a point then explaining your thinking is not political it's how people with brains tend to express themselves.
What does the ban hope to achieve? Is the ban gona make Suarez less competitive? More well behaved? Less likely to bite,racially abuse or dive?Doubt it. He was very well behaved the season just gone I put that down to BR and our doctors. He was more mature cut out all the diving and other little things he was known for. I'm sure this is down to the club and how loyal the club was during the whole Ivanogate so we helped him deal with his issues. Especially club doctor Steve Peters who has worked wonders with a lot of the LFC players.He was scoring more goals and generally looked like he matured. then he is away from Liverpool for a month he goes and bites Chiellini I'm not a guy with links at Liverpool but something tells me he did this because he isn't around Steve Peters and Rodgers who have been working with him(to tell him woosah) and he lost his cool…again.He isn't as bad you guys think I read a article which I will post if I can find it but a very interesting part in it was when he spoke about his competitive streak. He said something like every time he plays he has the fear of losing his career and going back to Uruguay. This "fear" is what gives him that 110% attitude and he plays with his heart on the pitch. Something he should never change despite how much the Fifa or the FA want to punish him.

Yes he should NEVER EVER lose that competitive streak some of which has contributed to him being on of the very best players in the world. However he has just bitten somebody on a football pitch again! This shouldn't even be happening once.

There's a difference between highly competitive and displaying behaviours that are not quite right remember one of the post that pissed you off I said he needs more help, I didn't come here saying he should've been banned for the maximum 2 years. I said the bans are not working so they're pointless. He needs more help.

I said "you don't punish somebody who is sick" meaning if he gets to the point where his competitive streak cause him to lose control he needs help with that.

I asked you to outline what exactly pissed you off no? Fancy trying again?

All your post did was reinforce my view that he needs help not punishing

:lol: @ woosah

The thing is he has a point. There have obviously been coping strategies put in place to clamp out the things that were starting the Witch hunts off, hence last season plaudits from everyone "reformed character of the year"

I'd argue that these "coping strategies" worked better than banning him do. As he's served bans and it doesn't deter the bad behaviour.

The Woosah type thing worked all season then when he's away for a month he goes back to old ways. By all means Fifa have to be made to look like they're taking it seriously but it's pointless if the causes of these incidents aren't looked at.

I'm baffed coz my post that pissed him off are in agreement with him. If that's his reason for being pissed off fair enough.

Remains the best striker in the Prem and in the world. Best player to bless the Prem since Henry.

When he (if he stays) comes back we are going on another winning run

Sturridge, Lambert, Sterling, Lallana, Coutinho, Shaquiri, Markovic (*kevin hart "EWWW"*) is us till he comes back