Luis Suarez 9 Game International & 4 Month Football Ban

User

@The infamous

Sorry if that offends you pal

I've already explained on numerous occasions as to why.

In short the footballing disscision on here is pretty limited.

Surely the speculation on these things leaves a lot to be debated. If I'm given the full clear story on something there's very little to discuss, if the full details aren't disclosed that leaves more to speculate an argue over no?

In truth I imagine the truth here is you didn't read my post properly you saw who posted it assumed I'd be anti-Suarez "he should've got a 2 year ban" type of shit. And jump of on one.

But back to the first line, I'm sincerely sorry that my lack of participation in the lack of actuall football discussion in here bothers you so much.

I'll make a concerted effort to Type Van Gaal>>>. RVP>>>> and >>>>>Rooney at least 10 times each this season . With a "FFS Jones" added in once months. I'll then fit in a lot more.

Last Wednesday, Suarez wrote a letter to the FIFA panel and said: 'In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite.'

'After the impact ... I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent,' Suarez wrote in his submission to the panel which met on Wednesday, one day after Uruguay beat Italy 1-0 in a decisive group-stage match. 
'At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth,' Suarez said.

:rofl:

couldnt make this up

A* c*nt

Flojo what do you make of Suarez lying?

@The infamous

Sorry if that offends you pal

I've already explained on numerous occasions as to why.

In short the footballing disscision on here is pretty limited.

Surely the speculation on these things leaves a lot to be debated. If I'm given the full clear story on something there's very little to discuss, if the full details aren't disclosed that leaves more to speculate an argue over no?

In truth I imagine the truth here is you didn't read my post properly you saw who posted it assumed I'd be anti-Suarez "he should've got a 2 year ban" type of sh*t. And jump of on one.

But back to the first line, I'm sincerely sorry that my lack of participation in the lack of actuall football discussion in here bothers you so much.

I'll make a concerted effort to Type Van Gaal>>>. RVP>>>> and >>>>>Rooney at least 10 times each this season . With a "FFS Jones" added in once months. I'll then fit in a lot more.

:lol: You don't need to apologise mate. I would recommend you would refrain from being so condescending

LOL its funny all the pagans are saying this topic is stupid

Should of just said the whites bro

• Downvote 1

Luis Suarez can be Brendan Rodgers' Eric Cantona - if the Liverpool boss dares take the risk

OPINION BY ANDYDUNN

Andy Dunn wonders whether the Liverpool boss can follow Alex Ferguson's examples and turn his problem child into his side's fulcrum

BESTPIXLiverpool-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-Pre

John PowellOpportunity knocks: Will Rodgers be bold enough to keep Suarez?

Why on earth should Liverpool Football Club feel aggrieved and betrayed?

They bought a footballer who had bitten someone. He had form.

Ah, but you don’t expect someone to repeat that sort of offence.

Fair enough, but he did.

And what did Liverpool do a few months later? Give him a contract worth £10million a year.

In investment terms, it is called risk tolerance. Living with the short-term hit to take the long-term profit.

Liverpool’s short-term hit has been the disgrace brought by Suarez. Their long-term profit has been a place in the Champions League and their most thrilling season in years.

Oh, and an asset probably worth three times the amount they paid for it.

Moral outrage has only ever been a transient emotion.

It is not just Manchester United supporters who look back on Eric Cantona’s career with misty-eyed reverence – and the guy was a piece of work.

He didn’t bite anyone, granted. But he was every bit as volatile as Suarez. Punched his own goalkeeper, called his national coach a ‘s***bag’, threw a shirt at a referee, threw a ball at a referee, stamped on or kicked an array of players, spat at a fan and, of course, kung fu-kicked a fan (albeit a thoroughly obnoxious fan).

He was a football anarchist.

For that last transgression, he served an eight-month ban.

Eric Cantona assaulting a fan after being sent off against Crystal PalaceBust up: Eric Cantona kung fu kicking a fan at Crystal Palace

Mr. Ferguson ignored the siren calls to get rid of Cantona.

At one point during his suspension, it seemed Cantona (right with Fergie) might walk away – he had plenty of previous in that department, too.

Ferguson travelled to Paris and talked him round. Fergie knew there was more to come. He suspected the unprecedented punishment may be the catalyst for even greater feats from Cantona.

Ferguson was right. Cantona was the inspiration for the 1995-96 Double. One survey voted him Manchester United’s Player of the Century.

Read more: Ian Holloway's open letter to the Uruguay striker

At this point, I repeat - Cantona never bit anybody.

But in a way, this is Brendan Rodgers’ Paris moment. Forget the stigma – people will eventually – Rodgers should sit down with Suarez and outline what the club can do for him and what he can do for the club.

He has probably done it before, but this is a watershed time.

Liverpool will be halfway through their group stage in the Champions League when he returns – imagine his incentive on the biggest club stage of all.

I sat next to Rodgers on the night he made a speech that has been thrown in his face these past couple of days – the one in which he said he will have ‘become a better manager and better person because of Luis Suarez and for that I thank him so much’.

The nuance has been missed.

The reason for Rodgers believing he had benefited from working with Suarez was that no one had presented with a more testing set of man-management challenges.

Now, the same player has presented him with the toughest one of all.

The easy thing to do would be to sell him. Declare him beyond salvation, decry him for bringing shame to a proud institution.

But the great managers see great opportunity in great adversity.

Great managers don’t always do the easy thing.

Rodgers need only look at how one of the greatest of them all dealt with one of football’s biggest villains to see that.

/

I pray we can hold on to him one more season. been waiting to see luis in the CL with us

Finally admitted it

Guest Chelsea Jack

'Who did Suarez kill?....

The Argentina icon criticised the decision to suspend the Liverpool striker from all footballing activities for four months for his bite on Giorgio Chiellini

And Maradona, who wore a t-shirt with a message of support for Suarez which read 'Luis we are with you', has criticised world football's governing body, claiming they are treating him as though he committed a far more heinous crime.

"This decision is a disgrace," he said on TV show De Zurda. "I can't understand this. Who did Suarez kill to get this kind of ban. Why don't [Fifa] handcuff him and send him to Guantanamo [bay]?

"A player works hard the whole year to be able to play at the World Cup, and Luis scored 29 goals [sic] and they kick him out of the World Cup like this. It's unbelievable.

"Remember [Zinedine] Zidane and what he did in that [2006] World Cup final? Fifa then gave him the Golden Ball," he added, before laughing.

+1

If you got arrested for biting guys on road in scuffs on 3 different occasions its very likely you may end up inside. Obviously this was in football so should be treated as a footballing matter. However, when a guy has done the same thing 3 times you cant defend man and act as if there is something wrong with this ban. These ex players are just chatting shit.

Guest Chelsea Jack

I'm not defending Suarez tho lol the guys a nutcase

Just pointing out that I believe Fifa wouldn't really give a sh*t if it wasnt for the intense pressure from the British media...

As for the English language lol don't be ridiculous, Spanish is the most spoken language in world football... You would think there would be questions in Italian because of chielini or Spanish because its Uruguay or even Portuguese because its in Brazil.

Still remember when BBC started showing the next games after the first thing linekaar said was ' we have contacted Fifa and asked them what they will do'

Some snitch country

Can't believe no one else see it

IMO Fifa would have longed it if it wasn't for the whole Qatar and fifa bribes that again only the British media seem to care about

He plays in fucking england and was the leagues top scorer. Of course our media and the fa are going to be more concerned than other countries. Its not really hard to figure this out.