Luis Suarez 9 Game International & 4 Month Football Ban

User

funny how porchy only started rating Suarez once he was 100% on his way to spain

before it was like has to do it at WC/CL talk

Have always said Suarez was the best in PL? 

Find me where I said Suarez is the top three in world.

So don't come with this talk I am only starting to rate Suarez now because he is going to Spain

Whose ur top 3 in the world

Think it has to do a lot with culture tho

portuguese/spanish speaking players head to La Liga naturally?

Henry was Portuguese e Spanish speaking yeah?

He spent his best years in England, Barca was actually like a last hurrah before he dropped off the face of the earth and landed in the darkest, deepest corner of the football abyss known as the MLS.

• Upvote 2

Henry was Portuguese e Spanish speaking yeah?

He spent his best years in England, Barca was actually like a last hurrah before he dropped off the face of the earth and landed in the darkest, deepest corner of the football abyss known as the MLS.

More like he was the best in the prem but a sideman at barca

Yeah, this is a huge factor.

I said it about four years ago on here

The best always end up in La Liga never in PL

If the best player was playing in the PL you'd say he wasn't the best because he wasn't doing it in La Liga, so there is definitively no chance of the best player being in England in your eyes.

I hate doing this

Ok let's look back in recent history. If the PL had a better player than La Liga in the eras. 

1999 Rivaldo

2000-2001 Figo

2002-2004 Zidane

2004-2007 Ronaldinho

2008-   Messi

I don't think you do hate doing this, in fact I'd say throwing shade on English football is among your favourite pastimes.

I aren't arguing with you that the PL had players better than those, I'm alluding to what Lahi has just pointed out. You don't like or rate English football therefore when you see a player performing well in England you discredit their performance by saying it's #PLhype and they need to do it in La Liga.

With that said how is it ever possible for a player in England to be the best n the world? The simple answer is that it isn't.

FFS

funny how porchy only started rating Suarez once he was 100% on his way to spain

before it was like has to do it at WC/CL talk

Have always said Suarez was the best in PL? 

Find me where I said Suarez is the top three in world.

So don't come with this talk I am only starting to rate Suarez now because he is going to Spain

Whose ur top 3 in the world

Messi

Cristiano

Iniesta

Yeah, this is a huge factor.

I said it about four years ago on here

The best always end up in La Liga never in PL

If the best player was playing in the PL you'd say he wasn't the best because he wasn't doing it in La Liga, so there is definitively no chance of the best player being in England in your eyes.

I hate doing this

Ok let's look back in recent history. If the PL had a better player than La Liga in the eras. 

1999 Rivaldo

2000-2001 Figo

2002-2004 Zidane

2004-2007 Ronaldinho

2008-   Messi

I don't think you do hate doing this, in fact I'd say throwing shade on English football is among your favourite pastimes.

I aren't arguing with you that the PL had players better than those, I'm alluding to what Lahi has just pointed out. You don't like or rate English football therefore when you see a player performing well in England you discredit their performance by saying it's #PLhype and they need to do it in La Liga.

With that said how is it ever possible for a player in England to be the best n the world? The simple answer is that it isn't.

How am I discrediting it?

When I blatantly said PL best players always move to La Liga.

You know what's ironic I prefer Cristiano Ronaldo of PL over than Cristiano Ronaldo of La Liga.

If a chick is better than another chick and it's obvious for everyone to see there is nothing wrong with pointing that fact out.

La Liga is a great cycle always seem to have the world's best there it's not the PL's fault it's just unlucky to be competing with a league full of craques

So right now who kicking ball in the PL is better than Messi?

You see what I mean?

henry in his last prem season wasn't the best in prem

was falling off around them times

Yeah, I remember him having a lot of injuries in his last season and people started to question whether or not he'd recover his top form.

/

Jon Doe I honestly aren't trying to piss you off, why do you get so irate about it?

Wait is anyone actually arguing against the best players in the premier league don't end up in la liga ????

Or that the best players in la liga don't come to England ??

Nah we aruging La Liga is trash and the Prem is underrated

Oh seen thats down to opinion

Can't help if you got poor taste bro

Lahi just salty that first Owen then Suarez left him and a la liga player holds the record for fastest to 50 @ anfield

prem as a football league> la liga 

from when you have 4 teams batting it out for the title you knew what time it was 

la liga is a two horse race a tekked out version of what scottish league used to be 

only this season it bacame a three man race but thats prob gonna be a one off now seeing as atletico's best striker is now on his way to.. the premiership

• Upvote 1

I know guys are trolling but I'll bite

Real

Atletico

Barca

City

Chelsea

Athletic

Liverpool

Arsenal

Sevilla

Man utd