Would you work for the police?

kerser

My cousin works for them

He has been there for ten years

All the ethnics(5 men and 3 women) have all been fired

He has zero chance of promotion because of a drink drive charge but guess what? some next guy got caught with children images and videos has had three promotions since.

• Upvote 1

If I was a lonely pathetic creature that had endured a powerless life of being an un accepted victim watching more confident and happy people bend the system to their advantage to progress in life in ways I would never have the intelligence or courage to do and was just desperate to have a taste of control and power before my lonely sad and unfulfilled life comes to its end then yh

I might give the link a click.

• Upvote 6

No way

Police are an enemy, we could use the old they are doing their job's and using common sense arguments but from my personal experience they are not there to uphold the law, but to abuse their powers and hide behind their badge. 

Unless it was a horrific crime I would not bother going to the police to report something. 

Same way when I am out and about keeping street smarts for potential risk I see the police  as a threat to myself not as protection.  

So could not align myself with them

yep and he's probably a d*ckhead to others as well

obviously you got those rose tints on cos it's your boy.

I can understand it tho, must be long telling people what u do and they will obviously change how they act around you so I can imagine most of them stick together and mainly socialize with each other for that reason.

I can understand it tho, must be long telling people what u do and they will obviously change how they act around you so I can imagine most of them stick together and mainly socialize with each other for that reason.

Nah not at all my boy helped when I went into the back of someone and drove off

He's almost anti police even though he is one

His boy was acting up cause he was telling me how the police work. Guy was a prick.

Nah not at all my boy helped when I went into the back of someone and drove off

He's almost anti police even though he is one

His boy was acting up cause he was telling me how the police work. Guy was a prick.

Acting up? :/ FFS lol

What was he crying about?

i could never personally do it

but like if i had a bedrin that i knew might be a ratbag or scoundrel, prone to mistakes as well are, but put on his uniform and never abused his power, succumb to any prejudice, operated on a fair honest level in every instance, took his work seriously, and was aware of the massive debt he owes to society and as a consequence had the mental attitude of trying to improve communities not just regulate them..

then ye it'd be 100% wrong of me not to question his decision to get involved with the metropolitan police

If I was a lonely pathetic creature that had endured a powerless life of being an un accepted victim watching more confident and happy people bend the system to their advantage to progress in life in ways I would never have the intelligence or courage to do and was just desperate to have a taste of control and power before my lonely sad and unfulfilled life comes to its end then yh

not being funny mate, but thats pretty much a perfect explanation of you on here.

/

your missus is old bill aint she

• Upvote 4

not being funny mate, but thats pretty much a perfect explanation of you on here.

/

your missus is old bill aint she

pmsl ok phil go on break down how that's me

I'm particuarly interested in the power I have here and the people I envy on here bending the rules in way I couldn't...

go

/

nah she does forensics for a private company the police use, however she said she had been approached to become police for the police and catch bent coppers.