WC2014 - 2 Day Break: Reflection

So no new winners :-(

/

Was chatting with my boy about this but never seen any Brazilian blacks in the crowds in any of the games and I swear Brazil has the biggest black population after Nigeria

For the most part they can't afford it, walking through Salvador there are black heads everywhere but when you get to the stadium the only ones you really see are in the Favela that is literally overlooking it. It made me feel uneasy to be honest.

C3PylbZ.jpg

I went to a live Jazz performance at the museum of modern art and again right next to it is a favela, the man dem were letting off fireworks to interrupt the performance  :lmao: .

The close proximity of the poor and the institutions that are symbolic of the rich is something else.

KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) -- A teenager in eastern Nepal committed suicide after her favorite team Brazil lost badly to Germany in the World Cup semifinals, police said Thursday.

Police said the 10th grade student was depressed and hanged herself from the ceiling on Wednesday morning in Bharaul village located 400 kilometers (250 miles) east of the capital Katmandu.

The teenager was identified as Pragya Thapa. Her mother found her hanging from the ceiling in her room. She was living with her mother and grandparents while her father was abroad working.

Police said they were investigating and the body had been sent for autopsy.