Better Call Saul

User

Heating up with mike :Y:

Great ep

So glad this didnt end up just being a 'breaking bad spin off'

Only wanna see the mexicans and Gus tbh, dont see why walt would show up unless it goes a few seasons and catches up with breaking bad, which hopefully it wont (catch up)

• 2 weeks later...

Sick ep

Chuck >>

Sick ep

Chuck >>

so impressed with the show

2 eps left

/

when saul said that that bloke's printing code was the year hitler came into power i had to go geek n google the year that his bros pass was, 1869

that year Ulysses S. Grant became US president

wiki says he 'worked closely with President Abraham Lincoln to lead the Union Army to victory over the Confederacy in the American Civil War' and 'led the Republicans in their effort to remove the vestiges of Confederate nationalism and slavery' obviously in contrast to hitler

Grant also fought in mexican-american war which ended in the cession of new mexico (where better call saul / bb is based) to the States from Mexico

sickkkkkkk

/

also when tryna find out how many eps were left i clocked there was only 1 episode that didn't end in the letter o

found out 

The episode was originally titled "Jello," referring to the cups of Jell-O, provided as snacks to residents of the retirement home.  They had Jimmy's new slogan printed on the bottom, "Need a Will, Call McGill".  

According to  breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/ Alpine_ Shepherd_Boy  the writers were forced to change the name at the last minute due to the copyright held by Kraft Foods.

fully geeked out for today

Saul's a mad guy he must just want the name and fame cos he could of just kept the money Mike found what the f*ck was he thinking, it was sick how Mike used the UV spray as well I wanna get some n put it to use some how (dunno how to put spoilers in)

his bird woulda got sacked tho ini

Saul's a mad guy he must just want the name and fame cos he could of just kept the money Mike found what the f*ck was he thinking, it was sick how Mike used the UV spray as well I wanna get some n put it to use some how (dunno how to put spoilers in)

his bird woulda got sacked tho ini

True I'd of been thinking fuck her tho with a sack of money like that in front of me it was over a mill right?